Dual View (Internet)

Daywalker88

New Member
I have recently set up my computer in dualview mode (2 monitors). Would this possibly effect the speed of my wireless internet connection?

It seems ever since I've been using dualview I have experienced a poor internet connection.
 
It literally drops a bar when I connect in dualview mode.

I wouldn't have thought it would have any effect, but its a one to one correlation.
 
I have a rangemax netgear router, it seems to be a piece of shit. Have any recommendations, or answers to why my internet signal is so weak?
 
everyone else in my house gets a better internet connection, and i'm virtually dealing with dial-up right now. don't add up :confused:
 
The only thing I can think of is that the extra power required by your graphics card processing dual displays is sucking power from your wireless card somehow. That's very unlikely bit it's all I've come up with. That, or you've got it sitting between two CRT's or something...
 
Back
Top