Dualshock 3 controllers modded

G25r8cer

I have started a new hobby/side job of modding and selling controllers.

I will add to this thread as I complete more. Feel free to pm me with requests. If I get enough requests of the same item I will build one.

Model num: CECHZC2U

Dualshock 3 Sixaxis Controller with blue led PS button. Controller has been taken apart, cleaned, and modded. Controller works perfectly. No sticky or tough buttons. Only damage is the worn label on backside. Other than that its in good shape.

$50obo shipped in the United States only

FYI: It is also posted on ebay

G25r8cer

No one interested in modded controllers for cheap?

I have sold 2 of these led controllers a while back to friends and haven't heard about any issues since

Too many people on here do strictly computer gaming or have a ps4 huh?

I still have tons of led's to do these mods

Darren

Staff member
No one interested in modded controllers for cheap?

I have sold 2 of these led controllers a while back to friends and haven't heard about any issues since

Too many people on here do strictly computer gaming or have a ps4 huh?

I still have tons of led's to do these mods

The people that browse this sub-forum and are capable of actually making a purchase (100+ posts) is probably a total of about 30-40 people, many of which are PC gamers.

C4C

The people that browse this sub-forum and are capable of actually making a purchase (100+ posts) is probably a total of about 30-40 people, many of which are PC gamers.

Better luck will be found on thetechgame.com!

Xbox controller are a bit different since they can be used on PC.. :cool:

G25r8cer

Better luck will be found on thetechgame.com!

Xbox controller are a bit different since they can be used on PC.. :cool:

Sweet! Just joined

I was hoping to make a hobby out of this and make some cash on the side. I guess too many people have newer consoles. I had them up on ebay for a little while but, no takers.

I do have one spare black controller. Guess I will mod it and throw it up on that forum.