DVD drives not recognized by vista

pies

Restart your computer and go into bios when the screen apears that says press what ever key to enter setup/bios and look for the integrated peripherals option.

marquita188

thanks everyone. velocity micro email me, they sent me a link i followed the directions it worked!

http://www.velocitymicro.com/support.php?questionID=264

worked1.jpg

worked2.jpg

Last edited:

PC eye

banned
Keep the utility safe in a custom folder somewhere or on another partition or drive in case you need it again. Save the link to in your IE favorites. Glad they had a tool to get things running normal for you.

marquita188

Keep the utility safe in a custom folder somewhere or on another partition or drive in case you need it again. Save the link to in your IE favorites. Glad they had a tool to get things running normal for you.

i will do that. i hope i won't need it anymore, but you'll never no.

PC eye

banned
That's why I suggested keeping the download safe somewhere as well as adding the link to your IE favorites.

One thing done here with multiple with one seeing a storage partition is download more then once in the event one drive or partition ends up being reformatted for some reason. For you since this is make and model type of problem that can appear grabbing a few and saving the link is a good idea.