DVD Playback Issue

Twist86

I have a 32'' Sanyo Res -1366x768 that I found about 2 years ago. I never used it for DVDs but mostly for PC to TV, however I recently started to watch DVDs and I have a odd issue.
When I play DVDs (both retail or backup copies) I get a bouncing line at the top of the screen. DVD player is set to 16:9 (Wide) as the only other option is 4:3. I use RCA cables and the DVDs all work fine on my 50'' projection TV with no jumpy line.
Any ideas what could cause it? I am thinking it is the TV as looking at it looks like walmart TV but it was free :p I cannot seem to change the resolution on it either to verify if perhaps its the strange resolution. DVDs are a combo of NTSC and PAL (backup copies have region/etc disabled also).

DVD Player is Pioneer DV-260 and TV is Sanyo (I can't find a model number on TV) looks like this one however - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sanyo-32-DP32648/9106635

Kinda confused on what could cause this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Twist86

Well I had some component cables and hooked them up,changed some settings and while its not fixed its very minimal now.