DVD Powerpoint/slideshow??

skaterdude_04

hi guys,

i was wondering whether there is a program that will allow me to burn my jpeg photos onto a DVD to allow me to view them on my TV but as a type of powerpoint rather than a slideshow. i would like to be able to navigate through my photos one by one using my DVD remote, rather than have it automatically play them like a film.
I know there are programs that can put Powerpoint presentations onto DVD, but i don't want to have to put all my photos into a powerpoint as it is too time consuming (got alot of photos).

So if anyone has any ideas please relpy soon ;)

lubo4444

Well, Nero can do that but depends also on your DVD player. Some of them have different options on how you want to view pictures. Atleast i use Nero and i can do that on my DVD player.

skaterdude_04

didnt no nero could make a slideshow like that.

what nero program are you using to make your slideshow?

and does it give you on option of how you want to make the slideshow?

lubo4444

didnt no nero could make a slideshow like that.

what nero program are you using to make your slideshow?

and does it give you on option of how you want to make the slideshow?

I'm using Nero Ultra Edition 7. I'm not sure if it gives you an option on how you want to put them because i just grab a lot of pics and i just burn them... and it works 100% on my DVD player. I usually go to Favorites option and then i go Data option... that's how i burn them but from what i saw there is also an option that it's called Make a Photoslide show ( not sure how to use this never tried it).