DVI: no signal?!

Killer

Hi, i have got another problem, this time it's a problem with DVI, when i press on the monitor two times

https://psg.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/118923i88262787954B1E30?v=1.0 (This is a random picture from google)

Also, weird things is on my computer screen, i don't know how to describe it. but when i move the VGA cable, some of these things disappear but they return again when i stop moving the VGA cable, they are mostly small lines like this (They are white lines)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can't describe it exactly, but i think that DVI is causing the problem

beers

Staff member
You indicated moving a VGA cable, how would DVI be the cause of your problem when you aren't using DVI?

Make sure the VGA is tight on both ends. If you still get this behavior then replace the cable, preferably with DVI or HDMI if your PC and monitor support it.

Killer

Oh my bad, i thought that DVI is the front point in VGA, Well so the problem is with VGA, right? May i know what's causing the problem? Why am i getting those weird lines on my computer.

G.Glosser

It could be the cable but I would switch out that cable for a DVI cable or a HDMI cable becuse those are a lot better.