peter912

So lets say that I am typing an e mail and I would like to write something in a different colour, lets say in red. How would I do this ? Where can the colour be changed on the computer to write in a different colour ?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
So its a webpage? i just searched it and its powered by yahoo so its should look very similar to this. Highlight the text you want a different color and then click on the 3 color dots on the bottom and choose color.

change font.jpg

peter912

Can you post a screenshot of what your page looks like?

No, not really but guess what ? I just found where to change the color . It's at the bottom of the page, the letter A in a box and that's where the colors are, lol

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Then I'm not sure how to help you. Why can't you post a screenshot of what it looks like? I don't need to see any of your emails, just need to see what the compose page looks like to see what formatting tools are available. Contact your email provider then.

peter912

Then I'm not sure how to help you. Why can't you post a screenshot of what it looks like? I don't need to see any of your emails, just need to see what the compose page looks like to see what formatting tools are available. Contact your email provider then.

Hi John, I found it already by myself. I clicked on everything at the bottom of my page and as I said above there is a big letter A in a box and that changes the color to whatever I want it to be. As to, why I can't post a screenshot , it is because I am not good at computer things, that's all. Also I want to thank you because you are always doing your best to try and help me whenever I ask for help.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
All you had to do was ask. No problem. So whenever you want to screenshot something all you need to do is press ALT and the prtscn button on your keyboard, then open MS paint, press CTRL and V and it will paste the image into paint, then save the file and you can upload it here.

Intel_man

VIP Member
All you had to do was ask. No problem. So whenever you want to screenshot something all you need to do is press ALT and the prtscn button on your keyboard, then open MS paint, press CTRL and V and it will paste the image into paint, then save the file and you can upload it here.
Windows built in Snipping tool can capture screenshot without using printscreen.

tremmor

click the windows icon bottom left of screen.
click search programs then type snipping.
should find it if available for your operating system.

tremmor

just click new then high light what ya want to copy.
then right click the picture then copy. then ya can paste it.
Snip it will do more. ya have to play with it a bit.