EasyNote TE69KB Windows 7 Drivers

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure its not 1091 for the Ethernet controller? At work now but can post links for drivers when I get home in like 4 hours.

protoolsexpress

thanks again johnb35. I am getting there, unfortunately the file installed the SM bus but not the USB controller? any other options how I can install the USB?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Right click on each of those usb controllers, click on properties, click on details tab and give me the 4 digit dev code for each one.

protoolsexpress

2 of them are ven_1022 dev_7808

other two are:

ven_1022 dev_7807

ven_1022 dev_7814

is this your website? this is the greatest free assistance I have ever received, let me know if there is any way I can help recommend you or donate.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Try those other 2 chipset drivers on that page. I'm actually surprised that windows itself didn't install those drivers. The 7814 is the usb 3.0.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Which one? The 7814 one? That would be the usb 3.0 port. Try using windows update to see if that will show up as additional updates.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
That would be the usb 3.0 driver. I'm not sure why you are having an issue with this. In the other thread, the member had no problems getting everything installed. But it seems the hardware is a little different but they are the same model number.

The Dane

PROTOOLEXPRESS what did you do to get your Easynote TE69KB install Windows 7?
I can't get my going. I have found SATA drivers and got past the errormessage about this issue, but later in the install I get another message about loading a file.
Will or can You help me :)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
PROTOOLEXPRESS what did you do to get your Easynote TE69KB install Windows 7?
I can't get my going. I have found SATA drivers and got past the errormessage about this issue, but later in the install I get another message about loading a file.
Will or can You help me :)

Usually that means there is a memory issue. Use memtest to test your ram.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It did not work.
I have downloaded drivers from:
http://driverdl.blogspot.dk/2013/10/free-driver-download-packard-bell_31.html
and they do not seems to work. I have downloaded the u drivers from there.
I have tried for 14 days now to get it going.

The first thing the install ask for is the driver for CD/DVD, and I can't find that :(

Go into the bios and see what the sata controller setting is set at. Should be set to AHCI. Windows 7 will have no problems installing on AHCI.

Also, what is the specific model of laptop you have. According to your link you don't have the same one listed as the original poster.