Ebay auto bidder

MrBucket

i hear there r programs that connect to the ebay clock for teh auction of your choice and it automaticaly places a bid at the very last second, is this true and if so do u no of ne good 1's?

Xycron

banned
There are, but its not allowed, and you can get your account suspended for using them.

Not to mention I had a friend and it messsed up and bid an extra 4k$ on a car

Last edited:

Doom_Machine

i manually snipe, i wait till the last 30 seconds then put in a higher max bid than i think the last person might have put..so far its worked everytime.

Doom_Machine

oh i also forgt to mention what else i know goes on there alot. Bumping...its where say someone bids on my item...i call my buddy to bid higher in hopes they overbid on him, almost like gambling but its no real loss if no one overbids

then we can give each other good feedback. i'd hate to know how much of this really goes on.

i admit though i did that for my friend, i bumped his bids twice and he ended up getting almost $100 more than he probably would have.

OS Dragon

I don't understant what's wrong with "sniping". It cuts all the fussing about. It good for those that are very desperate :p

Rip_Uk

just the fact that when you have been watching your winning bid on the item 9 days 23 hours then someone puts another £1 in the last 30 seconds ;(

Doom_Machine

i'm sure you could get banned, but impossible to prove and you know a huge amount of people there do it

i dont see no big deal in sniping either...it just makes lazy people mad is all, it just means you want it more, thats all

MrBucket

how can ebay figure out that im using it since there is no ebay client they have no idea wut im doin on my computer??? the only thing i can think of is like an exact bid time on every auction i bid on so i can prob just change the time i bid b4 teh auctions end

Rambo

Xycron said:
sniping" isn;t wrong at all, its the programs that do it for you is bad.

Yeah but why? Surely it's just like entering your highest bid manually? You just get a program to do it for you... I have no idea what's wrong with that...

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Rambo said:
Yeah but why? Surely it's just like entering your highest bid manually? You just get a program to do it for you... I have no idea what's wrong with that...
would you trust some random program with your ebay details?

Xycron

banned
Rambo said:
Becuase man of them, will bid up like 1cent, and it will do it 1000 times in a secend, and stop once you start "winning" and also because it can do it in the last secend, and you would prabally have to be in the last 20 secs or so.

and allot of them will seal your password and stuff, you have to find a good stustwortyhy one.