Ebay Song!! LMFAO!!

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahhaha

Yeah that's really funny. Don't we all love EBAY :). I like it but you gotta be smart...otherwise you buy crap.

JAN :D

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have yet to buy a single thing through ebay, I have never even registered with them.

OS Dragon

From a programmer's point of view, I think that Pierre Omidyar is a genius. I think that it has to be put up there with some the greats like Windows (Bill Gates) or Linux (Linus Torvalds) or even Google (Larry Page and Sergey Brin).

Rambo

OS Dragon said:
From a programmer's point of view, I think that Pierre Omidyar is a genius. I think that it has to be put up there with some the greats like Windows (Bill Gates) or Linux (Linus Torvalds) or even Google (Larry Page and Sergey Brin).

?

OS Dragon

Pierre Omidyar was the person who created ebay. I was just honoring his work as well as other programmers who have made my life easier (computer wise). :D

Rambo

Pierre Omidyar was the person who created ebay. I was just honoring his work as well as other programmers who have made my life easier (computer wise).

ahhh I get ya!! ;)

stalex111

Hahaha

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!
This is such a cool song, but as soon as i clicked on the hyperlink, i got all these offers for a free course of how to win things on EBAY!
Anyway, i sent it to all my friends, and now i am considered even weirder than before!