Educational games that are Autism friendly

The War Wagon

I know... not the typical "gaming" question, but I have four children with Autism, so it's a question near & dear to me.

My little guys are finally BIG enough (I think... 16, 12 1/2 year old twins, and 11) to handle a desktop. I'm building a nice H2 setup, with a i5-3570k cpu, 16gb of RAM, & dual 6850 GPUs (I'm torn between installing Win7 Pro or Win8.1 home [I have licensed copies of both] - anyone wanna help me flip THAT coin?), so I'm pretty sure it'll handle anything appropriate for them. I'm also building it inside an Antec 500 case, so it can be locked when it's time to call it a day. It would take a hammer & screwdriver to break into, which I'm sure they could do with enough time, but it will take them a while. :p

They play whatever little games are on my wife's smartphone (I detest cellphones - I have an ancient flip phone, that can text, take crappy pictures, and you can actually dial other phones with. I never set up my voicemail, because it would only encourage people to call me on it :mad:), and they play with computers at their schools - they're all very high-functioning. I'm just curious if anyone else has special needs kids, and has found any particularly good programs they can recommend. Thanks!