Electrical Insulation between CPU, GPU and Heatsink in Laptop

I recently needed to replace the thermal paste from my Asus Notebook K52JU Laptop as it has become dry and my laptop has been running hot.

While doing this I came across two single sided adhesive plastic pieces http://imgur.com/0SlPfVK (sorry about image rotation) which lay over the CPU and GPU which I assume are to prevent a short circuit between the heat sink. I removed these temporarily to clean the thermal paste and then attempted to put them back

Upon doing this I realized that they no longer sticky enough to remain put and I don't want to risk running the laptop without these stickers applied... Is there anywhere online where I can purchase a similar material that I can cut to fit the CPU and GPU so that it does the same job?

Thanks much in advance

EDIT: It is probably also helpful to note that I live in the United Kingdom for shipping reasons :D

Laquer Head

That laptop is entry-level and like 5-6 years old now, I wouldn't even worry about it. Keep the thing clean and well vented (like any notebook) monitor that fuzzies don't clog up the vent holes and you are good.