Email Disclaimer

Tyster

Greetings.

I have a website where people can download info on how to deal with workplace problems. I also have a DISCLAIMER on the website explaining to them that they take my info at their own risk and that I am NOT a professional.

I will now be talking to certain people over the phone and giving them more PERSONALIZED advice on their specific situations.

Before I speak with them, I want to be able to send them an email with the same DISCLAIMER attached where they will have to somehow check a box saying that they agree with the terms or where they will have to imput some type of electronic signature saying that they agree with the terms and then send it back to me.

Does anyone know if this can possibly be set up and if so, what type of site might allow me to do this?

Thank you all in advance for your great help.

AE7

Greetings.

I have a website where people can download info on how to deal with workplace problems. I also have a DISCLAIMER on the website explaining to them that they take my info at their own risk and that I am NOT a professional.

I will now be talking to certain people over the phone and giving them more PERSONALIZED advice on their specific situations.

Before I speak with them, I want to be able to send them an email with the same DISCLAIMER attached where they will have to somehow check a box saying that they agree with the terms or where they will have to imput some type of electronic signature saying that they agree with the terms and then send it back to me.

Does anyone know if this can possibly be set up and if so, what type of site might allow me to do this?

Thank you all in advance for your great help.

You can do this by email, by making your clients send back a message that reads like, I accept, I approve, I acknowledge, etc. I do this with client proposals for applications, if they accept the proposal, I make them send me an attached copy back, and saying in the message that they accept.

Put the directions to do so in the message's signature.