Encrypted portable Linux instalation on a flashdrive.

beXtor2

Hello!
I would like to create an encrypted Linux installation on an USB stick that i can boot into on multiple computers. Could you please give me a hand? I’m not quite sure how to go about it.

It’s not the first time i installed Linux, i used Debian previously for quite some time and installing linux encrypted is not the problem, it’s the bootable on multiple PCs part I’m having trouble figuring out, though i imagine the encryption might require some tweaking too if I want the stick to work on multiple computers, i really have no idea. I thought of using Devuan instead of Debian since AFAIK systemd which Debian uses is hard to make portable. Honestly I’m not very set on the distro, i would prefer a fully FOSS distribution but if having some proprietary software installed will be required/much easier I’m just gonna deal with it, I’ll probably need to install graphics drivers for at least two PCs I’m gonna be booting the stick on.

I know I’m probably not going to have full disc encryption but i would like to encrypt more than just /home, encrypting the entire / partition with only /boot left readable would be ideal.

Could you please give me some instructions on how to go about making such installation?