enlarge size of letters in email?

Robin

Probably someone can help with this - it's probably very easy - how to enlarge the size of letters in Yahoo emails. Recently these changed their size and are very small. When the zoom on Google is set to 100% or larger, this doesn't increase the size in the emails. How to increase the letter size in Yahoo emails? Thanks if someone knows.

Laquer Head

I don't use Yahoo, but does this help?

Log in to your Yahoo account and navigate to your inbox. Click on the “Options” drop-down menu and select “Mail Options.” Navigate to the “Advanced Settings” section and select the desired font size from the Plaintext Font drop-down menu. Click on the “Inbox” tab to return to the inbox and apply the changes

ALSO: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081029073044AAlNadI

Robin

When I've logged in to my Yahoo account, to the inbox - where is "options"? So far - haven't seen this. Across the top there's: home mail news sports finance celebrity style etc.

Laquer Head

I'm not 100% sure, as I don't use Yahoo for anything. Sorry I cant be of more assistance, perhaps another member has some insight!

Laquer Head

Does your email look like this, can you see option in the 'actions' pull down menu??

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 6

Robin

sorry - but the image is so small - cannot read it.
Found a possible answer though - use the CTRL button with the Plus Key (+) to increase the font - and this worked. Another suggestion was to hold the CTRL button and rotate the wheel on the mouse forward to increase the font size.

Laquer Head

sorry - but the image is so small - cannot read it.
Found a possible answer though - use the CTRL button with the Plus Key (+) to increase the font - and this worked. Another suggestion was to hold the CTRL button and rotate the wheel on the mouse forward to increase the font size.

Too small?! Must be your monitor cause it's huge on my screen.

Anyhow, sounds like that ctrl+ works for you...!! awesome

StrangleHold

Staff member
Probably someone can help with this - it's probably very easy - how to enlarge the size of letters in Yahoo emails. Recently these changed their size and are very small. When the zoom on Google is set to 100% or larger, this doesn't increase the size in the emails. How to increase the letter size in Yahoo emails? Thanks if someone knows.
They are still the same size as they always have been. The emails you receive are in the font size the person set when they sent them to you. You can go to settings under writing emails and set the default font size to what ever you want when you send a email..