EQ0H.exe I CANT FIND IT!!! PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P

Ethan Yun

So, I recently got a brand new gaming laptop, hp omen 17.3 inch. After I started using it, I got a terminal prompt popping up, then closing by itself. I recorded my screen to take a snap of what was popping up. I got, proof.PNG
So I attempted to go to %appdata% and look for it, as the terminal name is located in appdata roaming. However, I do not know what the C:\Users\aflon\AppData\Roaming\{41I009VE-N3ZB-7CHV-1E4W-KGD8AWAI0FSL} is. Also if you look to the left of the terminal, top left, there is an icon. That is the icon for a program named Keepass. I did not download that, so I am pretty sure I have a trojan on my computer. I am stumped by this virus. I have also tried using "Immunet", a trusted and a good Antivirus. However, it did not work out. Please help me ASAP. I would really appreciate your help.

Ethan Yun

ALSO I FOUND ANOTHER THING. IF I TYPE C:\Users\aflon\AppData\Roaming\{41I009VE-N3ZB-7CHV-1E4W-KGD8AWAI0FSL}\EQ0H.exe into file explorer, the terminal pops up. In august 8, kasperskys noticed that keepass was a trojan. They told me to download Reimage, which would fix the problem. The only problem is that you have to pay. So if anyone could help me out, it would be great

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You most likely have a program running at bootup that runs this file. Have you ran a malwarebytes scan yet?

Keepass is a password manager and its used by a lot of people.