Erorr message showing

Litonice10

New Member
When i start my computer then i've faced problem for few days showing a message "visual time debugger" missing. I don't understand what is it. For note: i've installed Visual studio 6.0 but now it is uninstalled and my problem is started. I checke Control Panel for any visual time debegger and services in Run>msconfig>services but don't found any visual time debugger. Anyone can help me?
 
i just googled visual time debugger and its from that program.
Sounds like the program left traces on your system.
you could try installing ccleaner (www.ccleaner.com)
click registry.then scan and fix any issues
also have a look in - my computer>C:>Program files
there might still be a folder there related to the program
 
i just googled visual time debugger and its from that program.
Sounds like the program left traces on your system.
you could try installing ccleaner (www.ccleaner.com)
click registry.then scan and fix any issues
also have a look in - my computer>C:>Program files
there might still be a folder there related to the program


Thank you for your regards. I'm trying now.
 
Back
Top