error on page

98vert6spd

I keep egtting this error on my 401k site and on yahoo.com

I cant enter my password and user name on the 401k and I cant see or delete my emails on yahoo. I thought it was a java problem so i installed a new jave environment but that didnt fix it

Whats next?

windwos XP sp2

IE 7

98vert6spd

in the bottom left it just says error on page. I dont have any other browsers to try. When i click on the check mail button or the delete button nothing happens

Last edited:

98vert6spd

I think its a script error if that means anything to anyone. I reinstalled IE 7 to try and fix the problem and that didnt do anything.
Ny ideas?

Punk

Staff member
Download Firefox and try it with FF. If the problem persists, it's something on your computer... or the website....

codeman0013

Theres your problem. A lot of people still have no updated their websites to be complient with ie7 and had hacks to work with ie6. Some now have even put something about this in the fine print on their site. Try downloading firefox as previously stated i'm sure it will work. Also try going to tools and internet options and at the very bottom click on ssl 2.0 as well sometimes that fixes the issue...

98vert6spd

problem is when i go to the firefox website i cant click the download tab

actually one never shows up it must be on a script also. IE7 worked fine for me for quite a while then i musth ave changed something and now these sites dont work too well for me.