Error's cleaning house sale!!!

Bramp

the 9500 is used with all the prts for a 939 cpu... works great!!!! i don't need it because i use a Asus heatsink now

hmm what would we do to make sure, im tight on money and can't have a mistake.. Is there a model number we could get, and look it up?

Bobo

banned
The Zalman CNPS9500 LED Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler primary innovation lies in the patented "figure 8" shape bending of its three heat pipes to produce results equivalent to six heat pipes. The aerodynamically designed ultra slim copper heat sink fins, and their optimized performance layout, maximizes cooling efficiency and performance while minimizing airflow resistance and overall weight.

Features:
-100% copper heat sink with aerodynamically optimized tunnel design for maximum cooling efficiency
-Innovative patented heat pipe bending design for a heat transfer capacity equivalent to 6 heat pipes using only 3
-Ultra quiet CNPS 92mm opaque fan with blue LED

Fan specs:

Fan Speed: 1350 rpm - 2600 rpm
Noise Level: 18 dBA - 27 dBA
Power: 6W or lower
Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
Fan Size: 92x92x25 MM

Compatibility
-Intel P4 (Socket 775/478) including Dual Core P4 CPUs
-AMD Sempron/AMD 64 (Socket 754/939/940) including Dual Core AMD A64 X2 CPUs

Bramp

Hey Bobo thank m8 ;)

successfulerror, look what a good job Bobo is doing for your thread, are you going to give him a tip? LOL im just kidding...

Zalman 9500 fan Sold To bramp!

I am sending you a PM now....

The Zalman CNPS9500 LED Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler primary innovation lies in the patented "figure 8" shape bending of its three heat pipes to produce results equivalent to six heat pipes. The aerodynamically designed ultra slim copper heat sink fins, and their optimized performance layout, maximizes cooling efficiency and performance while minimizing airflow resistance and overall weight.

Features:
-100% copper heat sink with aerodynamically optimized tunnel design for maximum cooling efficiency
-Innovative patented heat pipe bending design for a heat transfer capacity equivalent to 6 heat pipes using only 3
-Ultra quiet CNPS 92mm opaque fan with blue LED

Fan specs:

Fan Speed: 1350 rpm - 2600 rpm
Noise Level: 18 dBA - 27 dBA
Power: 6W or lower
Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
Fan Size: 92x92x25 MM

Compatibility
-Intel P4 (Socket 775/478) including Dual Core P4 CPUs
-AMD Sempron/AMD 64 (Socket 754/939/940) including Dual Core AMD A64 X2 CPUs

Bobo

banned
hey just one point...make sure successfulerror has the parts to mount it to a 478 socket still, because he was using it on a socket 939 computer. The HSF is the same, but the mounting brackets are different.

bebopin64

im fairly interested in the monitor to go to dual screens. i gots to think a bit but if i can i want to call dibs on it.