Erykun infection thread

Erykun

Help!
I've had this exact thing happen to me and i used the malwarebytes program and it got rid of the infection but now every time I start up I get a "catalyst control centre: Host application has stopped working"

Like this: http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/catalyst.jpg

not only that but this infection made pictures and files disappear and I'm not sure but when I try to make new Internet explorer shortcuts on my desktop it adds (5) or so on like there are multiple ones but they aren't showing and I don't know where to find them. Also my "applications" folder with paint, wordpad, ect. is gone too..I don't know what to do and my browsers are taking FOREVER to load some websites all of a sudden..

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Help!
I've had this exact thing happen to me and i used the malwarebytes program and it got rid of the infection but now every time I start up I get a "catalyst control centre: Host application has stopped working"

Like this: http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/catalyst.jpg

not only that but this infection made pictures and files disappear and I'm not sure but when I try to make new Internet explorer shortcuts on my desktop it adds (5) or so on like there are multiple ones but they aren't showing and I don't know where to find them. Also my "applications" folder with paint, wordpad, ect. is gone too..I don't know what to do and my browsers are taking FOREVER to load some websites all of a sudden..

Can you post your malwarebytes log along with a hijackthis log. Do the following to post the hijackthis log.

Download the HijackThis installer from here. You may have to right click on the link and click on "open in new window" for it to work correctly.
Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Click Do a system scan and save a logfile

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces along with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log

Erykun

Can you post your malwarebytes log along with a hijackthis log. Do the following to post the hijackthis log.

Download the HijackThis installer from here. You may have to right click on the link and click on "open in new window" for it to work correctly.
Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Click Do a system scan and save a logfile

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces along with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log

Here is my log but the hijackThis isn't working, it was denied access? and then I get a windows message "Host Process for Windows Services stopped working and was closed"..

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6172

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.19019

3/25/2011 4:12:50 PM
mbam-log-2011-03-25 (16-12-49).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 278032
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 21 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 2
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 3

Memory Processes Infected:
c:\programdata\aknbulkjjwpwekg.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> 5420 -> Unloaded process successfully.
c:\programdata\42458888.exe (Rogue.FakeHDD) -> 6040 -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\aKNbuLKJjWPWEKG (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Value: aKNbuLKJjWPWEKG -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\programdata\aknbulkjjwpwekg.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\42458888.exe (Rogue.FakeHDD) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Erykun\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp7CD.tmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Right click on hijackthis and click on run as admin. If the run as admin option doesn't appear, then press and hold the shift key while right clicking on hijackthis and then the option to run as admin will appear.

Erykun

Right click on hijackthis and click on run as admin. If the run as admin option doesn't appear, then press and hold the shift key while right clicking on hijackthis and then the option to run as admin will appear.

Okay, that worked, and just paste the Notepad stuff here?

Erykun

yes[/QUOT

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 6:42:48 PM, on 3/27/2011
Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00 (9.00.8112.16421)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\PCMAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee Phishing Filter - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\progra~1\mcafee\msk\mskapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: facemoods Helper - {64182481-4F71-486b-A045-B233BD0DA8FC} - C:\Program Files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\bh\facemoods.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\ScriptSn.20110303164252.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Search Toolbar - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.6209.1142\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O2 - BHO: URLRedirectionBHO - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: Search Toolbar - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: facemoods Toolbar - {DB4E9724-F518-4dfd-9C7C-78B52103CAB9} - C:\Program Files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodsTlbr.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FingerPrintNotifer] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UsbMonitor] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPwrMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HSON] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [00TCrdMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ITSecMng] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe /START
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMAgent] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\PCMAgent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cfFncEnabler.exe] cfFncEnabler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Skytel] Skytel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] "C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe" /start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcui_exe] "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [facemoods] "C:\Program Files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodssrv.exe" /md I
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue Registry Booster] C:\Program Files\Uniblue\Registry Booster\RegistryBooster.exe /S
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O18 - Protocol: dssrequest - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\Windows\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Windows\system32\agrsmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Authentec memory manager service (Authentec memory manager) - AuthenTec Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\TAMSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\TOSHIBA Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (McMPFSvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee VirusScan Announcer (McNaiAnn) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McShield - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Firewall Core Service (mfefire) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Validation Trust Protection Service (mfevtp) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\mfevtps.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Online Backup (MOBKbackup) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee Online Backup\MOBKbackup.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: pinger - Unknown owner - C:\Toshiba\IVP\ISM\pinger.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Swupdtmr - Unknown owner - c:\Toshiba\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Navi Support Service (TNaviSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER\TNaviSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Bluetooth Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA SMART Log Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SMARTLogService\TosIPCSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 14631 bytes

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Please disable Mcafee real time scanning so you can run the following procedure.

Download and Run ComboFix
If you already have Combofix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.

In your next reply please post:
  • The ComboFix log
  • A fresh HiJackThis log
  • An update on how your computer is running

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Double-click the taskbar icon to open the Security Center
Click Advanced Menu (lower left)
Click Configure (left)
Click Computer & Files (upper left)
VirusScan can be disabled on the right.

Do the same via Internet & Network for Firewall Plus.

Just make sure to go back and enable everything after combofix is done.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Can you tell me what actual mcafee product you have installed? There are different programs, they are not all the same.

Erykun

Can you tell me what actual mcafee product you have installed? There are different programs, they are not all the same.

Mcafee total protection, um..i think its the newest one? I'm not sure what else to tell you or if i can look somewhere for you to get that info?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
According to one of their forums, this is how a user did it.

right-clicked the 'M' symbol in the system tray; selected 'Change settings' then 'Real-time scanning', followed by clicking on 'Turn off'in the 'Real-Time Scanning' window.

Erykun

ComboFix 11-03-27.01 - Erykun 03/27/2011 21:20:49.1.2 - x86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3069.1817 [GMT -7:00]
Running from: c:\users\Erykun\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
AV: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware *Disabled/Updated* {86355677-4064-3EA7-ABB3-1B136EB04637}
FW: McAfee Firewall *Enabled* {BE0ED752-0A0B-3FFF-80EC-B2269063014C}
SP: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware *Disabled/Updated* {3D54B793-665E-3129-9103-206115370C8A}
SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\program files\facemoods.com
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\bh\facemoods.dll
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoods.crx
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoods.png
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodsApp.dll
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodsEng.dll
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodssrv.exe
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodsTlbr.dll
c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\uninstall.exe
c:\program files\Search Toolbar
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\icon.ico
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUpdater.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-02-28 to 2011-03-28 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-03-28 04:26 . 2011-03-28 04:26 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2011-03-26 00:17 . 2011-03-26 00:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-03-25 21:47 . 2011-03-25 21:47 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2011-03-25 21:47 . 2010-12-21 01:09 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-03-25 21:46 . 2011-03-25 21:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-03-25 21:46 . 2010-12-21 01:08 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-03-23 05:55 . 2011-02-22 14:13 288768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2011-03-23 05:55 . 2011-02-22 13:33 1068544 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\DWrite.dll
2011-03-23 05:55 . 2011-02-22 13:33 797696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FntCache.dll
2011-03-15 21:01 . 2011-03-15 21:01 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Safari
2011-03-15 20:58 . 2011-03-15 20:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2011-03-15 20:58 . 2011-03-15 20:59 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2011-03-13 04:17 . 2011-03-13 04:17 652296 ---ha-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\eHome\Packages\SportsTemplate\SportsTemplateCore\Microsoft.MediaCenter.Sports.UI.dll
2011-03-13 04:17 . 2011-03-13 04:17 749832 ---ha-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\eHome\Packages\MCESpotlight\MCESpotlight\SpotlightResources.dll
2011-03-13 04:17 . 2011-03-13 04:17 416128 ---ha-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\eHome\Packages\NetTV\Browse\NetTVResources.dll
2011-03-09 07:35 . 2010-12-29 18:28 322560 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll
2011-03-09 07:35 . 2010-12-29 18:28 153088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbeio.dll
2011-03-09 07:35 . 2010-12-29 18:28 429056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\EncDec.dll
2011-03-09 07:35 . 2010-12-29 18:26 177664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax
2011-03-09 07:35 . 2010-12-17 15:45 2067968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2011-03-09 07:35 . 2010-12-17 13:54 677888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstsc.exe
2011-03-07 00:19 . 2011-03-07 00:19 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Hewlett-Packard
2011-03-07 00:19 . 2007-02-02 19:26 273920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\hpzpp4v2.dll
2011-03-06 23:32 . 2011-03-06 23:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard
2011-03-06 23:32 . 2011-03-06 23:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Hewlett-Packard
2011-03-06 23:31 . 2011-03-06 23:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\HP
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2007-02-02 19:27 117760 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\hpz3l4v2.dll
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2006-11-17 03:16 7680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPBPROPS.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2006-11-17 03:16 24576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPBMIAPI.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2006-11-17 03:16 38912 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPBPRO.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2006-11-17 03:16 7680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPBOIDPS.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2006-11-17 03:15 25600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPBOID.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2006-06-06 22:20 241721 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPBMINI.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2005-06-20 22:33 94208 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPJIPX1U.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2005-06-20 22:33 163840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPJCMN2U.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2005-06-20 22:33 49152 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HPBNRAC2.DLL
2011-03-06 23:25 . 2011-03-06 23:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP
2011-03-06 23:24 . 2011-03-06 23:32 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\HP
2011-03-06 23:24 . 2007-02-01 08:24 258048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\hpzids01.dll
2011-03-06 19:26 . 2011-03-06 19:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\epson
2011-03-06 19:26 . 2006-10-13 08:00 44544 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\escwiab.dll
2011-03-06 19:26 . 2011-03-06 19:26 -------- d-----w- C:\EPSON
2011-03-06 07:50 . 2009-05-18 21:17 26600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2011-03-06 07:50 . 2008-04-17 20:12 107368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\GEARAspi.dll
2011-03-06 07:50 . 2011-03-06 07:50 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\{429CAD59-35B1-4DBC-BB6D-1DB246563521}
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin.dll
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:50 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Apple Computer
2011-03-06 07:48 . 2011-03-06 07:48 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\QuickTime
2011-03-06 07:42 . 2011-03-06 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Bonjour
2011-03-05 04:02 . 2011-03-05 04:02 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Nexon
2011-03-04 18:54 . 2011-03-04 18:54 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Messenger Plus!
2011-03-04 18:54 . 2011-03-04 18:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Yuna Software
2011-03-04 18:53 . 2011-03-04 18:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft
2011-03-04 18:52 . 2011-03-04 18:52 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Live SkyDrive
2011-03-04 18:52 . 2011-03-04 18:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Live
2011-03-04 18:30 . 2011-03-06 07:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2011-03-04 18:28 . 2009-08-04 08:02 754688 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\webservices.dll
2011-03-04 07:39 . 2011-03-04 07:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\BandiMPEG1
2011-03-04 07:35 . 2011-03-04 18:09 -------- d-----w- C:\Nexon
2011-03-04 06:16 . 2011-03-04 08:46 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\PMB Files
2011-03-04 06:16 . 2011-03-04 06:16 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Pando Networks
2011-03-04 02:38 . 2011-03-04 02:38 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Apple Software Update
2011-03-04 02:36 . 2011-03-04 02:36 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Uniblue
2011-03-04 02:34 . 2011-03-15 20:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2011-03-04 02:34 . 2011-03-06 07:39 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Apple
2011-03-04 02:18 . 2011-03-04 02:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CleanUp!
2011-03-04 01:01 . 2011-03-04 01:01 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Analysis Services
2011-03-04 00:44 . 2010-04-14 04:10 54776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\MOBK.sys
2011-03-04 00:44 . 2011-03-04 00:44 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\McAfee Online Backup
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 9344 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeclnk.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 84264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdet.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 64304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfenlfk.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 55840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\cfwids.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 52104 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 313288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfefirek.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 164840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfewfpk.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2010-10-14 06:28 152960 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2011-03-04 00:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Mcafee
2011-03-04 00:42 . 2011-03-23 10:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\McAfee
2011-03-04 00:25 . 2010-10-14 06:28 141792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfevtps.exe
2011-03-04 00:25 . 2011-03-04 03:48 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\McAfee
2011-03-03 22:39 . 2011-03-03 22:39 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\AIM
2011-03-03 22:39 . 2011-03-03 22:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AIM
2011-03-03 22:39 . 2011-03-03 22:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Software Update Utility
2011-03-03 22:39 . 2011-03-03 22:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\AOL
2011-03-03 22:25 . 2011-03-03 22:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Windows Live
2011-03-03 22:03 . 2011-03-03 22:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Skype
2011-03-03 22:03 . 2011-03-03 22:03 -------- d-----r- c:\program files\Skype
2011-03-03 22:03 . 2011-03-03 22:03 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Skype
2011-03-03 21:43 . 2007-12-17 19:45 18432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\UVCFTR_S.SYS
2011-03-03 21:43 . 2011-03-03 21:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba
2011-03-03 18:29 . 2011-03-03 18:29 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Portable Devices
2011-03-03 18:26 . 2009-10-08 21:07 4096 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleaccrc.dll
2011-03-03 18:26 . 2009-10-08 21:08 555520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\UIAutomationCore.dll
2011-03-03 18:26 . 2009-10-08 21:08 234496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleacc.dll
2011-03-03 17:41 . 2010-05-04 19:13 231424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msshsq.dll
2011-03-03 17:25 . 2011-03-03 17:26 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\ca-ES
2011-03-03 17:25 . 2011-03-03 17:26 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\eu-ES
2011-03-03 17:25 . 2011-03-03 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\vi-VN
2011-03-03 17:13 . 2011-03-03 17:13 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\EventProviders
2011-03-03 17:11 . 2009-04-11 06:28 443392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32spl.dll
2011-03-03 16:50 . 2011-03-03 16:50 -------- d-----w- C:\TAMDBTEMP
2011-03-03 16:39 . 2010-09-06 16:20 125952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\srvsvc.dll
2011-03-03 16:39 . 2010-09-06 13:45 304128 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2011-03-03 16:39 . 2010-09-06 13:45 145408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv2.sys
2011-03-03 16:39 . 2010-09-06 13:45 102400 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srvnet.sys
2011-03-03 16:39 . 2010-09-06 16:19 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\netevent.dll
2011-03-03 16:39 . 2009-08-24 11:36 377344 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\winhttp.dll
2011-03-03 16:39 . 2010-05-27 20:08 739328 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-03-03 16:26 . 2009-11-08 18:55 99176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
2011-03-03 16:26 . 2009-11-08 18:55 49472 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\netfxperf.dll
2011-03-03 16:26 . 2009-11-08 18:55 297808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll
2011-03-03 16:26 . 2009-11-08 18:55 295264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHost.exe
2011-03-03 16:26 . 2009-11-08 18:55 1130824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll
2011-03-03 09:22 . 2008-05-27 04:59 18904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\StructuredQuerySchemaTrivial.bin
2011-03-03 09:12 . 2010-10-19 04:27 7680 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\iecompat.dll
2011-03-03 09:11 . 2009-01-08 01:20 355832 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\pdm.dll
2011-03-03 09:11 . 2009-01-08 01:20 265720 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\msdbg2.dll
2011-03-03 08:23 . 2010-02-20 23:06 24064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nshhttp.dll
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-02-19 00:36 . 2011-02-19 00:36 41984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2011-02-19 00:36 . 2011-02-19 00:36 4184352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2010-10-14 06:28 . 2011-03-04 00:42 24376 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\components\Scriptff.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\MOBK]
@="{3c3f3c1a-9153-7c05-f938-622e7003894d}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3c3f3c1a-9153-7c05-f938-622e7003894d}]
2010-04-14 04:11 2872120 ----a-w- c:\program files\McAfee Online Backup\MOBKshell.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\MOBK2]
@="{e6ea1d7d-144e-b977-98c4-84c53c1a69d0}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{e6ea1d7d-144e-b977-98c4-84c53c1a69d0}]
2010-04-14 04:11 2872120 ----a-w- c:\program files\McAfee Online Backup\MOBKshell.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\MOBK3]
@="{b4caf489-1eec-c617-49ad-8d7088598c06}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b4caf489-1eec-c617-49ad-8d7088598c06}]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"TOSCDSPD"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe" [2008-04-24 430080]
"Skype"="c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" [2011-01-27 15026056]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2011-03-03 39408]
"msnmsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [2010-04-17 3872080]
"Uniblue Registry Booster"="c:\program files\Uniblue\Registry Booster\RegistryBooster.exe" [2006-07-20 1761280]
"ehTray.exe"="c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [2008-01-21 125952]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"StartCCC"="c:\program files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" [2008-01-21 61440]
"RtHDVCpl"="RtHDVCpl.exe" [2008-04-08 6037504]
"IAAnotif"="c:\program files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe" [2008-04-16 178712]
"FingerPrintNotifer"="c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe" [2008-09-03 712704]
"UsbMonitor"="c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe" [2008-07-25 94208]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2008-08-14 1348904]
"PCMAgent"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\PCMAgent.exe" [2007-12-14 143360]
"CLMLServer"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe" [2008-02-14 184320]
"NDSTray.exe"="NDSTray.exe" [BU]
"Skytel"="Skytel.exe" [2007-11-21 1826816]
"Camera Assistant Software"="c:\program files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe" [2008-04-29 417792]
"mcui_exe"="c:\program files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [2011-01-18 1193848]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2010-11-30 421888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2011-03-07 421160]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2010-12-15 47904]
c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2007-1-2 210520]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
"DisableCAD"= 1 (0x1)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux"=wdmaud.drv
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-03-03 135664]
R3 mferkdet;McAfee Inc. mferkdet;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdet.sys [2010-10-14 84264]
R3 osppsvc;Office Software Protection Platform;c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE [2010-01-10 4640000]
R3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-03-18 753504]
S1 mfenlfk;McAfee NDIS Light Filter;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\mfenlfk.sys [2010-10-14 64304]
S1 mfewfpk;McAfee Inc. mfewfpk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfewfpk.sys [2010-10-14 164840]
S1 MOBKFilter;MOBKFilter;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\MOBK.sys [2010-04-14 54776]
S2 Authentec memory manager;Authentec memory manager service;c:\windows\system32\TAMSvr.exe [2008-09-02 49152]
S2 ConfigFree Service;ConfigFree Service;c:\program files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe [2008-04-17 40960]
S2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;c:\program files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [2010-03-10 271480]
S2 McMPFSvc;McAfee Personal Firewall Service;c:\program files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [2010-03-10 271480]
S2 McNaiAnn;McAfee VirusScan Announcer;c:\program files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [2010-03-10 271480]
S2 mfefire;McAfee Firewall Core Service;c:\program files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe [2010-10-14 188136]
S2 mfevtp;McAfee Validation Trust Protection Service;c:\windows\system32\mfevtps.exe [2010-10-14 141792]
S2 MOBKbackup;McAfee Online Backup;c:\program files\McAfee Online Backup\MOBKbackup.exe [2010-04-14 229688]
S2 TOSHIBA SMART Log Service;TOSHIBA SMART Log Service;c:\program files\TOSHIBA\SMARTLogService\TosIPCSrv.exe [2007-12-04 126976]
S3 cfwids;McAfee Inc. cfwids;c:\windows\system32\drivers\cfwids.sys [2010-10-14 55840]
S3 FwLnk;FwLnk Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\FwLnk.sys [2006-11-20 7168]
S3 mfefirek;McAfee Inc. mfefirek;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfefirek.sys [2010-10-14 313288]
S3 NETw5v32;Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link Adapter Driver for Windows Vista 32 Bit ;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5v32.sys [2008-04-28 3658752]
--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---
*Deregistered* - mfeavfk01
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation REG_MULTI_SZ FontCache
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
HPService REG_MULTI_SZ HPSLPSVC
hpdevmgmt REG_MULTI_SZ hpqcxs08 hpqddsvc
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-03-27 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-03-03 22:09]
2011-03-28 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-03-03 22:09]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: Se&nd to OneNote - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
Filter: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - c:\program files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Erykun\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yo461sqm.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
FF - Ext: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - %profile%\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
FF - Ext: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension
FF - Ext: McAfee SiteAdvisor: {B7082FAA-CB62-4872-9106-E42DD88EDE45} - c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - false
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
BHO-{64182481-4F71-486b-A045-B233BD0DA8FC} - c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\bh\facemoods.dll
Toolbar-{DB4E9724-F518-4dfd-9C7C-78B52103CAB9} - c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodsTlbr.dll
HKLM-Run-TPwrMain - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE
HKLM-Run-HSON - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe
HKLM-Run-SmoothView - %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
HKLM-Run-00TCrdMain - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
HKLM-Run-ITSecMng - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe
HKLM-Run-cfFncEnabler.exe - cfFncEnabler.exe
HKLM-Run-facemoods - c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\facemoodssrv.exe
AddRemove-facemoods - c:\program files\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.6\uninstall.exe
AddRemove-Search Toolbar - c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-03-27 21:27
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
TOSCDSPD = c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe?/i?????r??T????h?????????????????
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
"MSCurrentCountry"=dword:000000b5
Completion time: 2011-03-27 21:28:40
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-03-28 04:28
Pre-Run: 219,401,383,936 bytes free
Post-Run: 222,255,443,968 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 88DCBDCB9065B7A6AA8B1824EEC634ED

And

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 9:32:19 PM, on 3/27/2011
Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00 (9.00.8112.16421)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\PCMAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\conime.exe
C:\Windows\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Windows\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee Phishing Filter - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\progra~1\mcafee\msk\mskapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\ScriptSn.20110303164252.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.6209.1142\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O2 - BHO: URLRedirectionBHO - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FingerPrintNotifer] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UsbMonitor] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMAgent] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\PCMAgent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema for TOSHIBA\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Skytel] Skytel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] "C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe" /start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcui_exe] "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue Registry Booster] C:\Program Files\Uniblue\Registry Booster\RegistryBooster.exe /S
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype Plug-In - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O18 - Protocol: dssrequest - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\Windows\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Windows\system32\agrsmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Authentec memory manager service (Authentec memory manager) - AuthenTec Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\TAMSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\TOSHIBA Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (McMPFSvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee VirusScan Announcer (McNaiAnn) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McShield - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Firewall Core Service (mfefire) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Validation Trust Protection Service (mfevtp) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\mfevtps.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Online Backup (MOBKbackup) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee Online Backup\MOBKbackup.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: pinger - Unknown owner - C:\Toshiba\IVP\ISM\pinger.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Swupdtmr - Unknown owner - c:\Toshiba\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Navi Support Service (TNaviSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER\TNaviSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Bluetooth Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA SMART Log Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SMARTLogService\TosIPCSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 12604 bytes

Not sure yet on how it's running.

Erykun

Your logs are clean now. However, there is still a couple things to do. Please go into add/remove programs and uninstall the following entries.

Uniblue registry booster
Java 6 update 6 and any other java entries as you have outdated java installed.

Then go here and download the latest version of java.

http://www.java.com/en/download/ie_manual.jsp?locale=en&host=www.java.com

Okay, I did that and restarted, the first time before i uninstalled and reinstalled the java that message about the host came up again but it didn't now, so anything else I need to do?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you are talking about the host message from Catalyst Control Center, then try uninstalling your video card driver software and reinstall it by downloading the latest drivers for your video card. What card do you have?