Everything compatable for this comp build?

gastoff

New Member
After searching through the forum threads, Ive come up with the following budget gaming computer (not high end gaming). I have OS, HDD, and accessories. Are the following items all compatible?

MOBO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128392 $75

PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170017 $23

RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145263 $100

CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103652R $79

Video Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102859 $130

Grand total (with $53 shipping to AK): $460

Will all these components work together with one another?
 
Looks like they should all fit to me. Your Power Supply is not a quality brand I'm familiar with - Most on this site recommend not to cheap out on the PSU - so I'd defer to a name brand like Corsair - or OCZ - or one of the other brand names.

You may need a CPU fan with that Returned CPU. Not sure if they include an OEM heatsink with that or not.
 
CPU fans are cheap and easy to come by so I can pick on up one I get the CPU and make sure it is kosher. As for the PSU, I read the customer reviews on it from newegg and everyone seemed rather happy with it despite not being a big name brand, except they mentioned it was quite loud with its dual fans. Any suggestion on a budget PSU in the 500-600Watt range?
 
Back
Top