Excellent games 2000-2003...

alienationware

AMD XP1700+
32MB TNT 2

Any good games for this system circa 2000-2003?

Already in possession:

American McGee's Alice
Sacrifice
StarCraft
Unreal Tournament
WarCraft III

ZER0X

VIP Member
*Diablo 2 Lord of destruction.....Although you can run them on 4mb GFX cards :D but not with full graphics.

*Medievil Totalwar
*I think Splinter cell, but on low Graphics.....The minimum requirements are 32mb video card

ZER0X

VIP Member
*Z:Steel soldiers
*Counter-strike
I think you could go on for ages, there are that many games that would run with those specs

ZER0X

VIP Member
*Grandia 2
*Final Fantasy 8
*Most of the Deer hunter games
*Colin mcrae rally
*Collin Mcrae rally 2
*Grand theft auto 2
*Oh and 1
*Worms 3d...Quite possibly
*Age of mythology
*Age of empires 1 and 2 etc etc
*Quake 3 arena ----Oh and the old ones
Do you want more????!!!!

RewtKidd

some people do, not as many

Age of Empire, Rise of Rome (AoE expasion), Age of Kings, Age of Conquorers (AoK expasion). Stronghold and Crusaders (Stronghold expasion)

alienationware

*Final Fantasy 8 <--- Have it. Tho never played through it. I went through the whole FF7 ordeal tho. What I derived from FF7?: A bunch of meaningless plots tied together with much much emotional impact. In other words: plot sux/not intriguing/too much destruction/too much belief in superstition. Hey wut else did you expect from FF? I almost finished FF6 (so called best FF ever) too. But it was way too long and full of the same meaningless plots, so I said sayonara.

I'm surprised no1 ever mentioned NFS series, or the Sims. Had the Sims once. It was pointless. Now they have that spoof from Eidos where the characters actually get naked b4 having sex.

ZER0X

VIP Member
*Resident evil
*Fallout well dah
*And number 2
*Leisure suit larry (SICK)
*Command and conquer....Tiberian sun.....well of course

Dart81

Grim Fandango (really wonderful!)
Monkey Island 1, 2, 3 and 4
Carmageddon 2
Incoming
Martian gothic unification
Rally Championship
Syberia
:)
Bye

ZER0X

VIP Member
Weasel said:
i still play diablo I somtimes, when im bored enough

Yer my older brother on his really old Pentium 75mhz he played diablo 1 flat out and he clocked it 4 times......And he cant really get any better :D