Excellent games 2000-2003...

Dart81

ZER0X said:
Yer my older brother on his really old Pentium 75mhz he played diablo 1 flat out and he clocked it 4 times......And he cant really get any better :D

Boys, I Had played Diablo 1 two years ago, and I liked it........should I Play Diablo 2 too? Is it so better? Or is there not so much difference nowadays? ;)

ZER0X

VIP Member
Dart81 said:
Boys, I Had played Diablo 1 two years ago, and I liked it........should I Play Diablo 2 too? Is it so better? Or is there not so much difference nowadays? ;)

Yer it is a lot different, Diablo 2 can do 3d glide wich makes it look better....ETC ETC ETC plus if you got the expansion it's way better :)

Dart81

OK!!!!WOW!!! :)

I'll buy it then!!!! (I've found it at only 14 Euro.....game plus expansion!!!!Good, don't you?) ;)

But, can you tell me a thing? What does an expansion of a game work for???

Bye!!!!!!!

ZER0X

VIP Member
Dart81 said:
OK!!!!WOW!!! :)

I'll buy it then!!!! (I've found it at only 14 Euro.....game plus expansion!!!!Good, don't you?) ;)

But, can you tell me a thing? What does an expansion of a game work for???

Bye!!!!!!!

The expansion for Diablo 2 gives you two extra characters.....an Extra World.....Better Graphics etc :)

Dart81

ZER0X said:
The expansion for Diablo 2 gives you two extra characters.....an Extra World.....Better Graphics etc :)

Understood.....
So, when I install the expansion, the "core" of the game remain the same, don't it?

I thinked that an expansion is the story of the game that go on......but it is not so! ;)