Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp problems

Harley Ben

Did you notice that these platforms are very frequently being hit with malfunctions? Last night none of these platforms were working..

Darren

Staff member
Did you notice that these platforms are very frequently being hit with malfunctions? Last night none of these platforms were working..
Considering they're all the same company it makes sense that they'd all be affected at once.

_Kyle_

Considering they're all the same company

monopoly.jpg

Harley Ben

Considering they're all the same company it makes sense that they'd all be affected at once.

Indeed.. But that's not my point. I am talking about the frequency of these issues. Last month, Instagram was down for a day, whatsapp before it and now all three of them at once.

Darren

Staff member
Indeed.. But that's not my point. I am talking about the frequency of these issues. Last month, Instagram was down for a day, whatsapp before it and now all three of them at once.
Yeah they've had outages recently. I follow IT/business tech news pretty closely and there's outages in major companies all the time.

They're running the highest volume messaging platform and in process (or completed) merging the infrastructure of the 3 together last I heard.

Bound to be some pains with that transition as well as increased targeting from outside attackers.