failed - download error

irfan mohammed

Im using a windows 10 machine and did a fresh install. All downloads were working fine up and till the point I changed the location of new downloads from 'c' drive to 'd' drive. Ever since now I cannot download new programs and get the error above. I have tried all target drives back to 'c' but have had no luck. Tried searching on the net for solutions but cant find one for my case.

irfan mohammed

Actually managed to fix this issue. I had to change in google chrome. However though, now the issue is Google drive will not run. The error I get is that google drive is not compatile with my version of windows. Im using windows 10!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't sound like you did a fresh install. When you did it, did you delete all the partitions on the drive? Also make sure that all drives are disconnected except for the drive that will have windows on it. You don't want the boot files placed on one of the other drives. Did you create the installation media by going here?

This will give you the latest version of windows 10.

DavidG

Actually managed to fix this issue. I had to change in google chrome. However though, now the issue is Google drive will not run. The error I get is that google drive is not compatile with my version of windows. Im using windows 10!
Google drive is compatible with windows 10, I know I am running it now. Just update to the latest version and you should be fine