FairDoos Next MODeration

ScottALot

I don't think that's a copyright, because it's just a non-complicated blue box with CF in it... if it was colorful and a certain font or something, then maybe.

FairDoos

I could do but i want to go for an aggressive theme unless i have permission to make CF look aggressive :p

FairDoos

Ok ive decided im going with design 2# as m0ore people have voted on it!

Ill post pictures of my progress as i get everything sorted :)

ScottALot

Wait, are you doing it on the mesh again? That didn't look good the first time (no offense) you should do it on something solid.

FairDoos

Wait, are you doing it on the mesh again? That didn't look good the first time (no offense) you should do it on something solid.

I feel insulted! :mad:

No i'm joking i love feed back gives me areas on where to improve and Yes the design will be painted on the mesh as im not really up for having different shades of black around my case. I know my last design was a bit crappy but id like to see you do better :rolleyes: :cool:

ScottALot

Like there are more wires that criss cross... so it looks more like a solid surface. Either that, or a dual-layer mesh.

Also, please post on my Raidmax Aztec Mod Thread... I want to get some ideas :)

FairDoos

Like there are more wires that criss cross... so it looks more like a solid surface. Either that, or a dual-layer mesh.

Also, please post on my Raidmax Aztec Mod Thread... I want to get some ideas :)

I think i see what your getting at there tbh and you have just given me an idea ;) MUAHAHA