Fake card Nvdia Geforce FX 5200

doty

windows show that the memory is 128 everset home edition shows 16 mb only

jjjj.jpg

:)

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
The Aida32 reading is wrong. The drivers and memory size it is reading are form the SiS650/740 integrated video not the Nvidia card. I take it you have an SiS based motherboard? In any case the windows reading is correct.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I think you've just installed the wrong drivers o_O I mean, as someone else said, sisgr.drv sounds like something for an SiS chipset... Can you even play games?

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
doty might be being sarcastic (I can't really tell) but it's the exact same problem, the driver being read is for the on-board SiS graphics even though the addin card has it's own drivers installed. It's just everest being stupid

doty

Cromewell said:
doty might be being sarcastic (I can't really tell) but it's the exact same problem, the driver being read is for the on-board SiS graphics even though the addin card has it's own drivers installed. It's just everest being stupid

hey i don't have any card on-board , i have one agp slot 4x when i install the nvdia the name of company was (cleen view ) have you ever . I think no and the ati is (lystime) i thkink no. i return the tow card to the shop and get anoter ono galaxy geforce 5500fx 256 and they was no problem 100%.
thise fake company use SiS650/740 driver and edit some name to show it 128mb the card is fake the driver is for another compays and with some edit on and the box is fake one . :(
xzxzx.gif

doty

elmarcorulz said:
then its an error in everest, get over it

what you are saying everst is software for benchmark and the fake card i return it back to shop you didn't have see the image :confused: with the galaxy 5500 windows and everst are the same result because it's Original but the fake card i have return it back are fake .

apj101

VIP Member
err - or everest had trouble reading the FX5200 and ATI 9200, but it can read the FX5500 without problems. I can swallow that a lot better than both card being "fake" - but hey you call man

doty

The_Other_One said:
If you're not going to listen to us and you're so sure it's fake, then return the card!

I return the card i say that before and i have talk to an editor in a computer magazine and he say the card is fake and i'm so sure "maybee becuse i'm from the middleast uae we have some fake card in the market but you and your frindes in usa canda england i dont think there are some stuff like thise . ;)

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
It still seems odd (to me at least) that they both have the same SiS driver. When you were installing the drivers did the standard nvidia install stuff come up?

doty

Cromewell said:
It still seems odd (to me at least) that they both have the same SiS driver. When you were installing the drivers did the standard nvidia install stuff come up?

hey in the box was written nvidia,ati and at the cd drive <the company have use sis driver bay edit some name in it .It's not so difficult for them at all>
this thing come form china , india and asia . it's fake one you don't have like this in you country the fake name was (lystime for ati and cleen view for nvdia)
not xfx, Sapphire ,TUL , HIS ,GALAXY and Chaintech .

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I understand that, on the first page of this I didn't realize you were from the middleeast and were getting cards from asia. I was just saying that it seems odd that both those counterfeit companies (both companies probably package in the factory) would use knockoff driver/chipset for their stuff and I was curious as to what the install looked like. You'd think they'd mix it up a bit or even edit the driver name so it would appear as an nVidia/ATi driver.

doty

Cromewell said:
Yes I understand that, on the first page of this I didn't realize you were from the middleeast and were getting cards from asia. I was just saying that it seems odd that both those counterfeit companies (both companies probably package in the factory) would use knockoff driver/chipset for their stuff and I was curious as to what the install looked like. You'd think they'd mix it up a bit or even edit the driver name so it would appear as an nVidia/ATi driver.

yse that what i whant to say thanks :)

Trizoy

VIP Member
elmarcorulz said:
ah, that could possibly be it, where abouts in the middle east do you live?

doty said:
I return the card i say that before and i have talk to an editor in a computer magazine and he say the card is fake and i'm so sure "maybee becuse i'm from the middleast uae we have some fake card in the market but you and your frindes in usa canda england i dont think there are some stuff like thise .

middleast uae
Well the UAE is a somewhat small country.. But it is in the hotpsot of the world at the moment. Surrounded by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar and Oman it is nestled right smack in the middle of trouble. The UAE or United Arab Emirates is a small country, but by far one of the wealthiest. The UAE is an up and comer in the Toruism sense, and check out this tower they are building...
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6781

I work in... geography, hope it helps!

doty

Trizoy said:
Is it not possible to buy from the US or Europe? Or are the prices that different?

other time i will buy form the internet from yahoo shop may bee ;)
thanks very much.

Last edited: