Fake Razer Deathadder

sk8termatt

I have just received a very realistic looking fake Razer Deathadder from ebay today. The only visible difference is the usb stick which is slightly different than the real one, but the performance on it is awful. It came in blue and what made me suspicious of it was when none of the razer drivers worked with it, and with a little research I learned that I did indeed receive a fake. This is the first counterfeit item I have ever received, what should my first steps be (I already notified the seller that he sold me a fake).

Here is what I looked at for proof:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1324292/warning-fake-deathadders-around

Tuffie

Contact seller for refund, wait at least 5 business days for a reply if no reply, initiate 'chargeback' proceedings via PayPal, ensure you provide lots of evidence, particularly placing an emphasis on the fact that the item was advertised as genuine and proof that it is not (you can upload images and I recommend you do). Don't let him mess you around, if he says he's going to do something place a firm expectation that a resolution will be found quite quickly and you are prepared to chargeback using Paypal, but no need to be a d1ck about it.

Only give the seller feedback relative to how the handle the matter, be polite and remember he's a person as well. He may have not known that the item he had for sale was not genuine, he may have known either way you're going to achieve the best result if your patient polite and firm!