Fallout 3!

GSAV55

Such an amazing game! I love it! I'll talk about why once the discussion gets going though. But this thread is to talk about fallout 3 and what you liked or didnt like, an stuff like that.

Hyper_Kagome

I'm not too picky of it so far... I find it annoys me far too much. I mean.. c'mon! I shoot a REGULAR person in the head at least five times and they still don't die?!

Motoxrdude

I absolutely love the game! I just got it for the PS3 on christmas and I have been playing it a ton. I love how it is like oblivion, but in a different time period with different weapons. OMG its such a great game!

DirtyD86

banned
great game. *spoilers* the part where you are sent to the vault to find your father, and then go into the alternate reality taking place in the fifties was hilarious. when the evil child has you kill the woman in her house and you have the option of putting skates by the stairs, dropping the chandelier, or having the robot go rogue on her had me in tears. the one liners from the robot were classic... absolutely hilarious stuff

my only gripe is how similar it felt to oblivion. i still was pretty blown away by the game as a whole, but had i not put so much time into playing oblivion, fallout 3 would probably be a strong contender for my favorite game ever.

GSAV55

Yeah, its pretty ridiculus to shoot real time in that game, but its still really fun. I like how there are consequences for your actions. I never played oblivion though, so I don't really know what thats like.

joelmagar

lol I like how it reminds me of the movie I Am Legend, a lot of the things that happen seem to be similar only its more futuristic

GSAV55

yeah, lmao, thats part of what I liked about this game. I wiped out about 3 entire towns, and now there are these bounty hunters that have been after me and I've killed like 3 groups of bounty hunters. Its pretty sick. I'd also kill all the roaming traders and take all of their stuff.

Hyde01

Hey! Im really thinking about picking up this game today. I was going to get it for the ps3 (my 360 got the ring of death >.<). But considering my ps3 stays home, my 360 is broken, the option of DL content, and I take my computer w/ me everywhere I go(school), i might as well get it for pc. Looking at my specs below(sig), you think id be able to play this game with the graphics at full settings? If not, i think i might just get for ps3 :rolleyes:

Thanks!

GSAV55

I would definitely get it for computer. Its still going to look better on medium than it will on a console. Plus PC has the potential for upgrade. Also, there is going to be so much PC exclusive moding and downloadable content. Bethesda is going to be rolling out 3 entire new campaigns in the next couple of months, that will be huge and amazing, lol. The PC has so much more bang for the buck. I definitely would say PC

Hyde01

o_O

Cool! Guess pc it is! :p Plus bethsoft just released an awesome add-on called the "Garden of Eden Creation Kit" where the "users can create, modify, and edit any data for use with Fallout 3, from building landscapes, towns, and locations to writing dialogue, creating characters, weapons, creatures, and more."

Cooooool, can't wait to play it! Im gonna go right now, be right back :cool:

epidemik

Hmm, this is a bit of a strangequestion but how gory is it?
I personally dont mind but my mom can't stand the blood and guts...but I really want to get it.

Hrm, might get it anyways...

m0nk3ys1ms

It's a bit gory at times, but not that bad. Like when you shoot someone in the head, their head will fly off and blood will squirt out, but not much other than that.

GSAV55

unless you pick the gory perk, I forgot what its called, but I have it, and when I shoot someone in the head like all their limps fly off and their head like exploids, lol

Motoxrdude

Hmm, this is a bit of a strangequestion but how gory is it?
I personally dont mind but my mom can't stand the blood and guts...but I really want to get it.

Hrm, might get it anyways...

It's pretty bad. You can dismember enemies and sends blood everywhere. I have it for the PS3 and it gets awkward at times when my dad is around when I play because he always has some smart ass comment, lol.

bm23

heh, my mom hv no prob with gore or violence but she doesnt like to have sexual content in games that i play.

AjsGuns

will my laptop run it on at least medium settings?
specs -
Satelite Toshiba P300
Dual Core P8400 @ 2.26Ghz
4 GB Ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 512MB dedicated Graphics

Would really love to buy this game