Fallout 76

_Kyle_

Is anybody else excited for Fallout 76? I personally love the Fallout series, and I am pretty hyped for this one. The only thing I'm worried about is their being no NPCs.

Darren

Staff member
Is anybody else excited for Fallout 76? I personally love the Fallout series, and I am pretty hyped for this one. The only thing I'm worried about is their being no NPCs.
When I first heard about it I was kind of like annoyed but for being what it is I think they seem to have a good game plan and potential for something pretty cool. I'll see how reviews are but I really enjoyed FO4 so might pick it up eventually.

UnholyVision

Bethesda.net is a big no no to me. If and when they get it to say GOG and/or Steam, maybe. Though I'm no fan of Bethesda when it comes to their nonsense. You got to see how many people they can exploit out of more cash before you buy. I mean Bethesda tried to make all mods paid mods once and not to mention most if not all their games are buggy as all get out within the first few months. Man I remember all the popup notifications I got from people crashing on Skyrim, lol.

Nonetheless I like the idea, but kind of a meh to being locked into their bio-dome/biosphere.

Jushana

I am a big fan of Fallout series.
I playedFallout 1 and 2 several times, I used HD Mod. I played Restoration and Ressurection. I played Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout Shelter and Fallout 4 - I've played everything.

I am very sad that Fallout 76 arises, because what Bethesda did with this series is a serious sin. I want to cry when I see Fallout 3 and 4 (New Vegas was good). I would like Bethesda to lose her Fallout rights and never touch this game anymore. It's better to give Fallout rights to some homeless person. I've played Fo 76 until 70 lvl and it's boring. All what I doing here is selling Fallout weapons and items, some stimpaks and Gatling guns or legendary power armor for sell So, Guys, what you think about site like this? That's where I sold all my items and armors. https://odealo.com/games/fallout-76 do you know some other shops?

Last edited:

_Kyle_

I played the open-beta a little bit ago. I'm feeling much better about the game now.

_Kyle_

Yeah, after playing it for a few hours it began to feel like trash. The PVP is very broken. No NPCs gets boring. I quit playing it a couple weeks ago and went back to 4 and 3.

Origin Saint

I put 12 hours in the beta and about 6 since launch. It's nothing at all what I hoped it would be and it isn't remotely what I would expect from a full price game. The engine reworks didn't seem to fix anything at all and the stereotypical Bethesda bugs are present, which before wasn't an issue because it was single player but now that it's not, it's become a big issue with exploits, random glitches, quests and events not providing rewards, poor navmesh's and NPC AI, etc... Not to mention the half-baked features and ones that weren't/aren't there to begin with.

Above all, my absolute biggest issue, is the game looks no different from Fallout 4 as far as graphics quality/fidelity goes, yet somehow runs like complete and total horseshit. My rig has trouble keeping 60FPS at 1440p on the lowest possible settings. Not to mention I can't turn VSync off or the DOF effects or motion blur or any of that crap because Bethesda didn't pull that into the game menus from the .ini file (yet another issue generated by taking a franchise and engine and features that worked fine in singleplayer and porting it to multiplayer).

In short, I honestly want a refund but I won't ask for one in the hopes the game gets substantial patches and fixes down the road (plus I got the Power Armor edition and I like my collectibles at least (despite the helmet being cheap and the Duffle Kerfluffle©).

_Kyle_

upload_2018-12-19_9-39-44.png
dafuq.jpg~c200

Laquer Head

Jeez,, that patch in reality is them trying to stealthily sneak the missing half of the game in..without players noticing.