Fallout new vegas

Mez

I probably will be getting it :). I am a big fan of fallout 3, I've played Fallout 2 (For pc) and Fallout 3, (for xbox 360) but haven't gotten a chance to come around to Fallout 1. They are a great series, but Fallout 3 really blew my mind, having a chance to actually be in the first person view of the player. I even downloaded all map packs and competed them, I want more :D

just a noob

Well it's made by most of the staff that was on the fallout 1/2 team, so it should be pretty good. Just wished they had updated the engine it ran on.

Mez

Well it's made by most of the staff that was on the fallout 1/2 team, so it should be pretty good. Just wished they had updated the engine it ran on.

Yeah, I don't know why but the engine fallout 3 ran on seemed rather slow, or glitchy at times... not just that, but the game would look sooo much better with updated graphics :)

just a noob

Yeah, I don't know why but the engine fallout 3 ran on seemed rather slow, or glitchy at times... not just that, but the game would look sooo much better with updated graphics :)

Yeah, the glitches in the game that make your computer bsod/the game crash are the most annoying, but the engine is showing its age :rolleyes: Anyway, if you're getting it for pc, steam has the option to preload it now :D

Hsv_Man

Very much looking forward to the release of this game I will get it for sure. Even though i am yet to fully complete fallout 3. :p

E Money

Getting it? I updated my gpu from the asus 4770 to the asus 5850. Bought a new fan controller along with 2 scythe ultra kazes to make sure I dont melt my new card from hours of playing.

Not only am I getting it, Im getting prepared ^_^

Twist86

I might buy it then....though not on release. So many companies have been disappointing me as of late. The newest of those games being Gothic 4.

Hyper_Kagome

I'm picking it up as well. I got the first one on 360 due to there being less bugs and issues on that console over the PS3 version, so I'm following suit with this one.

Should be good. I'm pumped.

just a noob

I might buy it then....though not on release. So many companies have been disappointing me as of late. The newest of those games being Gothic 4.

I'm thinking it'll be a lot more different than Fallout 3 as that was published/made by Bethesda. I guess I'll find out if it disappoints/is awesome on Wednesday.

Last edited: