fans without sensor

E Money

Got off the phone with thermaltake and apparently you cant buy the fans that come with my case. You get the 5 that come with the case and thats it. :confused:
I bought 5 or 6 more fans with that heat sensor to fill up all my vacant slots, big mistake. My tower doesnt get hot enough for them to even power up. Called the manufacture of the newly bought fans and they said if there isnt enough heat for the fans to detect they will stay off... >_> fml... $70+ bucks out the window...

I need help finding good fans with no heat sensor, no rpm knob, none of that BS that addes extra cords to my case. I just want fans that plug into my PSU or Mobo and does its job. Like the fans that came with my case...:rolleyes:

ty

E Money

I have a Mozart tx. It comes with the smart case fans II but not the same as the ones sold in the store. I dont remember the name of the fans I purchased. I just remember they ran for about 15 bucks a pop. Im in Germany, my case is back in california.

It should be in one of those ' Post your case' threads in the general section lol. Somewhere buring in all those pages...

E Money

I was looking at the ultra kaze last night lol. Was going to get some until I saw a video on one running. I think 5 of those things spinning in my case at once would sound like space shuttle rockets during warm up haha. I will look at the typhoon series tonight. Thank you for the compliment sir...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835226023

Once you said something about being modded I searched for them. Its these