Fans

bmq215

I would make the two front fans intakes, the top and back outtakes, and the side an intake. I'm basing this on the idea that the cold air flows in at the bottom (the front fans appear to be at the bottom), across the motherboard and proccessor and out the top and back. Hope this helps!

kof2000

i had all my fans suck except the front panel which blows. definitely have the top fan suck and the back fan suck too. you can make the front and the side blow if you want but i would leave it as it is.

apj101

VIP Member
intake front and side, exhaust rear and top. most people will tell you the same
i would agreed, except it can depend on where the side fan is, on my p4v8x-x the cpu fan is directly under my side case fan. So i had side fan sucking air direct from cpu fan.

i had all my fans suck except the front panel which blows. definitely have the top fan suck and the back fan suck too. you can make the front and the side blow if you want but i would leave it as it is.
That not really best since your front panel will be at the bottom (of the front of the case) and hot air will raise to the top of your case. AND you will be drawing air in from the back of your case where it will be quite hot due to the small space (and the psu blowing out hot air). You need fresh cool air coming in from the front and blowing out from the back.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
apj101 said:
i would agreed, except it can depend on where the side fan is, on my p4v8x-x the cpu fan is directly under my side case fan. So i had side fan sucking air direct from cpu fan
thats a good point.

To macbeth this thread might provide some good understanding