Far Cry 2 or Fallout 3

kookooshortman55

What looks like it would be a better game? I was looking into Far Cry 2, until I realized that it's basically Crysis without the nanosuit. I would just get it for the graphics and the explosions. :p

Then again, I haven't heard much about Fallout 3. What do you think would be more entertaining?

Dano4600

Fallout 3 FTW

i've been waiting for this ever since i saw the 1st screen shot, than i saw the gameplay videos...3 more days

kookooshortman55

It most likely is haha. Not really a good computer for gaming. Just took a stock HP, doubled the memory, added an 8800GT and a new PSU =P A nice $500 build nonetheless haha.

ETSA

Fallout 3!

I am so excited!

:p

It will run fine on an 8800GT, maybe not a lot of extras like AA and what not but run, definitely.

Twist86

Fallout 3....

Farcry 2 is a good game but its not as good as the demos led you to believe nor the hype. Its not a "real" fully explorable land and its only a little destructible.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
This should be no contest. Fallout 3. I've got my preorder in and I don't preorder ANYTHING (well just this :p)

tlarkin

VIP Member
I'm leaning towards Fallout 3 more. It's like Bioshock in the future. O_O

Not really. It is more like Mad Max meets Indiana Jones meets Bruce Campbell.

Bioshock had the 50s era kind of sci fi feel to it, but Fallout 1 and 2 had that over a decade ago.

tlarkin

VIP Member
This should be no contest. Fallout 3. I've got my preorder in and I don't preorder ANYTHING (well just this :p)

Oh yeah and I preordered the collectors edition. I want my vault tec tin can lunch box and my pip boy bobble head!

I also don't pre-order anything.

kookooshortman55

Sweet. Pre-ordered yesterday and apparently NewEgg shipped it out this afternoon. Good old NewEgg haha I didn't know they shipped before release dates. Gonna have it Wednesday! =D