Fast Help! :-/

Jabes

banned
ok its a fresh start, but that stupid evga disc still wont let me install my freakin mobo drivers,.,.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! imma throw this computer out the window

if u throw it out the window throw it out towards me lol :p

ok all the other disks work but this one? if thats it then u could just have a bad disk and need to get the drivers off of the manufactures website

all_out_06

only thing is, i cant get my wireless internet card to work either...i go to install the software and it said a problem happened and casued it to shut the install down... so i dont have a way to get those drivers...AND on my parents comp doesnt ahve a burner (the computer im on now) cuz hp forget to send em one.... now wtf...

Kesava

if you can use the stuffed up computer to burn stuff try copying the mobo driver cd's files to the harddrive and then burning them again

all_out_06

also, will it not display that i have an 8800GTX vid card till my drivers are installed? cuz under advanced video settings it says it just a regualr card and 800X600 and 1024 X 768 are my only reso options, this is becoming a headache....

all_out_06

i think ill jsut hook up my computer to my paretns room where they have a internet cord, and ill just try to install the drivers that way....if that doesnt work, im takin my computer to the shop and have em get it going for me.

Kesava

your only major problem is the mobo drivers tho right? cos once they are on you can get the rest of the drivers and stuff

all_out_06

yea i cant get the mobo drivers to install by clcikin on "install motherboard drivers" on the disc. but the weird thing is i can click on "install ntuner" and "install audio drivers" and itll let me install them....

Kesava

then the disk is stuffing up.

try copying the files to the hard drive and running them from there

oscaryu1

VIP Member
ok well i finally got to the desktop, and i put in the evga disc and when i click on "install motherboard drivers" nothin happens it shows that im clcikin on it, and it jsut sits, i installed the ntuner fine, but the mobo drives wont do n e thing....any ideas?

Try manually going into the CD, choosing the VISTA foldering, and installing the drivers yourself.

all_out_06

well i think i got it working....it said it installed teh drivers, then i installed my x-fi drivers, they worked, then i did my video drivers and they work...soo...i palyted fear for a few hours already with no problems....just i cant install my wireless pci adapter..for the net

oscaryu1

VIP Member
well i think i got it working....it said it installed teh drivers, then i installed my x-fi drivers, they worked, then i did my video drivers and they work...soo...i palyted fear for a few hours already with no problems....just i cant install my wireless pci adapter..for the net

Is the adapter Vista compatiable? What's the problem?

Jabes

banned

wats the model?