fav food while on computer

Funzo6785

banned
Well, im really bored, and I was just wondering, what is your guys's favorite food or snack you eat while yor on the computer? I like goldfish!!

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Pizza or cookies, both are very helpful during the night-before-project/lab/assignment-is-due late night/early morning scramble to finish

Last edited:

mgoldb2

VIP Member
pizzia and energy drinks(sobe no fear). This what I use for those all night programming assignments. Thinking of programming assignments I have 3 comming up that going to be over 100pages of code each. I better stock up on the sobe no fear.

Funzo6785

banned
mgoldb2 said:
pizzia and energy drinks(sobe no fear). This what I use for those all night programming assignments. Thinking of programming assignments I have 3 comming up that going to be over 100pages of code each. I better stock up on the sobe no fear.

LOL

Charlie7940

Energy drinks by far are my favorite. I prefer Rip It. I have never seen it in stores, but my friend's dad helps manufacture it. I have to buy it directly from him, which sometimes can be a pain because he's never around. If anyone see's this online or something, let me know :)

Christopher

VIP Member
The first time I tried it I thought it was nasty, but I somehow tried it again.. and again.. and it grew on me ;)

stalex111

MMMMMM!! Vanilla Coke!!!
Here in Switzerland, its easy to get some good Chocolate!!! so i eat some when i want to. I also like Dr. Pepper but its hard to get here :mad: , although they have started importing it more now. :)
I also eat pizza and cookies 'cause pizza is real easy to make/order.

kobaj

VIP Member
Poptarts, cerial, gum, ice cream, friuit snacks, water, milk(normal/shake/bannana/strawberry/hot coco/coco) and an occasional cookie. If I think of more I will add.

OS Dragon

I go mental at anyone who tries to eat around my laptop so I can't really eat around the laptop incase they (my mum on behalf of my sister) call me unfair. But imagine a glass of coca cola spilling on a laptop LOL :D

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
But imagine a glass of coca cola spilling on a laptop LOL
It's not that bad...most of the important electronics are safe from spills and the stuff thats not can usually be cleaned.