fav food while on computer

OS Dragon

I can definately see gaps (in my laptop) where liquid could get through :eek: But saying that I recon my laptop is a few years old. :p

LJ156

Dr pepper rulz - here in the UK we have good chocolate aswell - unlike the US - i swear ure stuff is made from crap! :eek:

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
speaking of chocolate that Lindor stuff is great, I could eat that stuff at my computer all day :D

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Definitely...

Chocolate, pretzels, chips or fruit. I love all of those to death. For drinks I would lean towards fruit drinks as well as the best drink of all, Coke in all its variants (Only Coca Cola ;)).

JAN :D

Funzo6785

banned
Cromewell said:
It's not that bad...most of the important electronics are safe from spills and the stuff thats not can usually be cleaned.
Yea but then i gets all sticky which is icky and wierd. I have just discovered diet coke recently. I never liked regular because it had to strong of an aftertaste, but diet is awesome! And i also like rootbeer, cream soda, ice cream, and sandwiches (subway all the way)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
jancz3rt said:
Chocolate, pretzels, chips or fruit. I love all of those to death. For drinks I would lean towards fruit drinks as well as the best drink of all, Coke in all its variants (Only Coca Cola ;)).

JAN :D

Always Coca Cola.....

I stopped drinking ALL forms of soda 18 months ago.. and my teeth and internal organs have thanked me repeatedly. I drink water, tea, home-made smoothies, Newcastle or Guinness (liver hates me) when I am on the computer. As for food, I leave food in the kitchen.. its a bad habit to eat while on the computer..

stalex111

LJ156 said:
Dr pepper rulz - here in the UK we have good chocolate aswell - unlike the US - i swear ure stuff is made from crap! :eek:
Are you talking to me m8 ? cuz i said exactly what u said about dr. pepper and choco. Now let me tell you something. Switzerland is well known for three things. Watches, cheese and CHOCOLATE. If you really thought that i am from the US, look there:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
But i wont be too hard on you: you're knew :D

PS take it easy!

Scrat

atomic said:
thought it may have been Fosters Scrat :p

Nah... Australians dont actually drink Fosters, We have much better taste than that. Fosters is just our own little joke on the world!