Favorite Internet Broweser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Studly

banned
Ok, i know there have been posts asking what people's favorite Internet Browsers are, but there haven't been any polls about it (besides IE vs. Firefox)

What is your favorite Internet Browser?

OvenMaster

VIP Member
Netscape 7.2, hands down. Been using it for over two years and has crashed only twice in heavy daily use. Firefox is okay, but is nowhere near as configurable, IMHO. IE is only for Windows Updates and otherwise a joke.
Tom

Veurruckte

Dropkickmurphys said:
i bet you the majority of people on this forum will say mozilla firefox....
Yeah, there are a lot of fanboys on this site who disrespect anything made by apple, and overrate programs like firefox. But then again, there's also plenty of laid back members.

Now back to the reason I posted on this thread. Why are there so many different favorite browser threads?

Echo Ecko X

banned
bluedishwasher said:
IE? i laugh at you, unless you enjoy being overrun by popups toolbars and the "beautiful" interface

And I laugh at your for not being open minded, and not immunizing your system with SpyBot Search and Destroy, and not having a firewall!!!!

Hell, I got more crap with FF, then IE.

Anyways, fav browser Internet Explorer 7, Beta 2.

abcrepair

I went to the internet explorer 7 home page, and the have the download for beta 2, put it says "preview', does anyone know what that means? Is it a functional browser or just a "preview". Thanks

apj101

VIP Member
My fav is Firefox, i like the tabs

ie's good for those rare pages that firefox doesn't like, and the windows updates

operas good, few pages load funny though, especially pages using absolute positioning.

netscape mozilla (non firefire fox) is also good. Expect it used to be a pain to get flash to work, dont know if they have fixed that though. Think they have poured there efforts into firefox

SFR

Truth fears no questions
okay.. this poll is getting rediculous... oh wait... its not even a poll.. its just another pointless thread on internet browsers....

I guess I am going to go into my "strict moderator" mode and close this poll... I mean thread... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.