Fenrir Evo & nzxt M59

salvage-this

It might fit. The top parts to the copper heat pipes might be a problem. I got lucky with the dark knight that I use. The window gives you a bit extra room but not much.

Rocko

Would a Titan Fenrir Evo fit in a NZXT M59 case with the side panel fan still on it?

It should fit, that case has an outside dimension of 190mm wide. The CPU cooler is 120mm wide. You have about 70mm of play. Even with lots of room behind the Mobo for cable management, there will be more than enough room.

Edit: The side panel fan might be an issue, but I think it sits lower than where your cooler will be.

salvage-this

It should fit, that case has an outside dimension of 190mm wide. The CPU cooler is 120mm wide. You have about 70mm of play. Even with lots of room behind the Mobo for cable management, there will be more than enough room.

that's not right. The heatsink can't be only 120mm tall. It uses a 120mm fan. The fan is mounted a bit above the top of standard ram. So it has to be taller than that. The dimensions that are there are for the block of fins only not the whole assembly

Rocko

that's not right. The heatsink can't be only 120mm tall. It uses a 120mm fan. The fan is mounted a bit above the top of standard ram. So it has to be taller than that. The dimensions that are there are for the block of fins only not the whole assembly

sorry, 124mm wide, or I may be mistaken.

124x107x156mm says their website. 156mm then?

Last edited:

nik11105

could some one possibly reccomend a cpc cooler in the same price price range ad the fenrir and at around the same performance?I am afraid that it wont fit. (P.S i live in england)

Drenlin

The Hyper 212 plus 2.5mm taller than the Titan, and it (barely) fits, so you should be fine, especially if you mount it horizontally.