few things maybe for sale, AMD 3400 skt 754, 1GB ocz ddr400 ram, X800GTO,

lovely?

ok i do want to sell all of this stuff to make a little bit of money:

• AMD 3400 skt 754 @2.4 GHZ
  • 1GB OCZ commando edition DDR400
  • 256MB Corsair XMS DDR400
  • ATI Radeon X800GTO easily flashable to X800XT
  • MAYBE: Gigabyte socket 754 motherboard, i dont know how much its worth, mby $20

im not sure how much to sell it all for, the X800 should be like fifty dollars, the ram cost me around $90 so maybe 40-50 shipped? i dont know for the Corsair, and the processor sells for around $50 used on ebay, so 40-35 sounds ok...

EDIT: oh and i have pictures if anyone wants them.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
For the most part the prices are a good deal, but the RAM seems a bit high seeing as how you can get 1GB of DDR400 for under $40.

lovely?

but this ram? idk i'll post a few pictures and if everyone still thinks its not a good deal i will lower the price

EDIT: here it is
DVC00947.jpg

DVC00948.jpg

what do ya think? lol

sorry its a terrible camera but its all i have ATM

oh and guys like the bullet says, the video card is very easily flashed to an X800XT, with 16 pixel pipelines.

Last edited:

lovely?

OK the ram can go for 35$ shipped, and for like 100$ the ram, motherboard, and CPU are yours.

so thats 1.25 gigs of ram, a motherboard with onboard video, an AMD 3400 socket 754, and the AMD CPU cooler that is now being shipped with the current X2's

lovely?

Bump i cant remember who PM'ed me about my video card but i found it and its still for sale. if your out there PM me!