Fifa World Cup South Africa

mtb211

anyone own this game? was wondering if it was good.. I loved 2002 but did not like 2006 , Hows the presentation?

squiggles1269

Fifa world cup

My boyfriend has this game and says that he loves it! Good graphics etc. The only thing he doesn't like is the online gaming because he says it's really hard for some reason.. Maybe he's just bad? Haha :eek:

mtb211

sweet, thanks so much for the insite. The online modes for fifa can be laggy so it can be frustrating :)

jarlmaster47

screw the game! Its all about the ACTUAL world cup which is going to be GREAT. too bad turkey didnt make it but it should still be interesting. germany is going to do well as always cuz they have the "huge european" gene. also they play dirty and are too aggressive. but they also have talent so... my money is with argentina. they have a stacked team and messi is unbeatable. and juan riquelme? OMG. I want cameroon and ivory coast to do well and represent africa but they probably wont do too well.

mtb211

lol whats with the germany hate, they are not dirty at all, I think you are thinking about Italy. My money this year is for the Dutch, I am Pulling for the USA tho

:)

jarlmaster47

lol whats with the germany hate, they are not dirty at all, I think you are thinking about Italy. My money this year is for the Dutch, I am Pulling for the USA tho

:)

the germans DO play dirty. italians too. but germans have the highest yellow and red card assigning rate of any time. they also get more yellow and red cards than any other team. its cuz of podolski who gets a red card every time he plays it seems. but he is good. USA is gonna suck as usual. they won't make it out of the first group.

mtb211

whhhat bro, usa doesnt suck, they will make it out of the group, but behind england.

For the yellow cards, i dont have any stats to prove you wrong... poldi is a bit dirty, ballack is too but the rest of the starters arnt dirty at all... italy is awful

materazzi is the worst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-WFJPcpVjg

this is the dude that got headbutted by zidane :)

Dazzeerr

We've got a really easy group. (England)

This is how I think it will go :

We will win all 3 of our group games with ease.

We will win our 2nd stage match against Australia/Ghana

We will win our Quarter-final match against France.

We will hopefully win our Semi-final match against Brazil/Netherlands imho (too close to tell with them)

Then we will finally beat Spain/Argentina to win the World Cup. :eek::good:

So I'm going to put an England V Argentina final on at the bookies aha. Wish me luck. :S

If you think I'm being a bit hopeful with England winning some of them games, well... I'm supposed to be. That's what supporters do :D

Hsv_Man

We've got a really easy group. (England)

This is how I think it will go :

We will win all 3 of our group games with ease.

If you think I'm being a bit hopeful with England winning some of them games, well... I'm supposed to be. That's what supporters do :D

Umm....yeah a bit hopeful seeings you drew your first match with the USA lol jk hope ya's go good. Anyways the game is a good one i have found it has a true South African world cup feel to it i have Australia up to the second stage only just on legendary difficulty getting hard though :p.

jarlmaster47

england is looking really awful. USA will probably advance but then will get stomped second round. chile is looking really tight. could be a sleeper. italy looks just terrible and I dont see them doing well. big surprise is portugal. they got shut down by ivory coast to go tie nil nil. a lot of teams are not looking too good. expect Argentinian domination

mtb211

agree with everything you said jarl, spain looked sub par today, but still think they will do well