file missing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthJonny

k so i downloaded morrowind cause i want to play (duh)
it installed fine and everything i also got the tribunal and bloodmoon expantions. now i keep getting this message

font 0 not found in .\morrowind.ini

whats my problem?

epidemik

Where did you download them from?
If it was an illegal source, that would most likely be your problem.

Twist86

k so i downloaded morrowind cause i want to play (duh)
it installed fine and everything i also got the tribunal and bloodmoon expantions. now i keep getting this message

font 0 not found in .\morrowind.ini

whats my problem?

You stole it instead of buying it...I mean seriously you can buy it for $8 for all the expansions too and it provides well over 40+ hours of gameplay + a major mod community which adds 100+ hours of content/graphics etc.

Go and support a good game.

DarthJonny

i havent found it at any stores near my house and i already have it for xbox. i want to play on pc for the mods

DarthJonny

i only have one copy at the moment and i have plenty of money.
i cant find it in any store i look at, everyone i ask says they dont have it.

epidemik

i have plenty of money.
i cant find it in any store i look at, everyone i ask says they dont have it.

Or if you want a physical copy,
http://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1264491618&sr=8-1

Sorry we can't really troubleshoot pirated software here.

A) It enters a grey zone about whether or not we're promoting piracy (We are definitely opposed to illegal software, cracks, etc.)
Forum Rules said:
1. Posting/discussion about software cracks, serial no's, and illegal downloading and duplication of software is prohibited.
B) It is difficult to tell whether the problem is because the game/software has been tampered with or if it is a legitimate problem (so the issue could simply be unfixable).

Status
Not open for further replies.