File Type???

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Probably the download was faulty... Download it without DAP. Why are you using DAP anyway?

Vaibhav

Well i use a 56kb dial-up coneection and downloading it without DAP can waste a lot of time.Any other software which will serve the purpose would be highly appreciated.
By the way i have used two mirror sites by now with the same results

Last edited:

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
He downloaded from the Spybot official mirror sites, but using that crappy good-for-nothing DAP.

ZER0X

VIP Member
Lorand said:
He downloaded from the Spybot official mirror sites, but using that crappy good-for-nothing DAP.

Oh well why didn't he just download it without using DAP :confused: I mean DAP is good for 56k but Spybot doesn't take that long to download

Vaibhav

Okay i downloaded it without DAP and am thinking of deleting it(crappy software DAP :mad: ).
Do i need to download AD-Ware or will SPYBOT do the job.
Kindly suggest a nice download manager also.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
No spyware removal software is complete, so if you think that after running Spybot there's still some crap on your system, run Ad-Aware and HijackThis too.
A decent download manager is Netants. Don't forget to clean the adwares after installing it.

im2hard2resist

HEY WEBROOT SPY WARE IS THE BEST , I TRIED ALL OF THEM , THAT SHUD SERVE UR PURPOSE!!!, IT ALSO MONITORS ANE CHANGES TO YOUR FAVOURITES AND HOME PAGE, IF AT ALL THAT IS TAMPERED WITH :p AND REGARDING A DOWNLOAD MANAGER, THE BEST OPTION IS ----NOT TO HV 1!!!, I READ THE PREVIEWS OF MANY DOWNLOAD MANAGERS AT DOWNLOAD.COM AND FOUND THAT DAP IS THE BEST, BUT EVEN THAT SUXX, NEEDLESS TO SAY---I WONDER WAT THE REST WILL DO... :cool: