Final Build -Danda

Danda

Member
I finally had done alot of Research and I think I got a good computer! I don't over clock, though I want it to be good enough for good gaming. Here is my list of the final build I build;

Case; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811240001 $60.00
Hard Drive; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136149 $70.00
Graphics Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133232 $111
CD/DVD Drive; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106261 $18.00
Memory; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231122 $70.00
Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128079 $60.00
Processor; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116063 $80.00

The total of all this was $473 on the whole build. Tell me what yall think of this! Thanks again for everyones help!- Danda

Edit: Ram was Changed
 
Last edited:
No problem. Also, take a look at a different PSU, I NEVER trust power supplies that come with the cases. So look at a different case with no PSU to save some cash, but I'm highly recommending a different PSU like the one below..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371019

I bought a compter tower with a power supply awhile back that was 440 watts (I think) and it lasted me for a good 3 years. But if it does blow out, should I worry that all of my parts will blow out as well or will the power just shut off?
 
I bought a compter tower with a power supply awhile back that was 440 watts (I think) and it lasted me for a good 3 years. But if it does blow out, should I worry that all of my parts will blow out as well or will the power just shut off?

I wouldn't trust it with a high end system. PSU's (if cheap) when they go bad can fry the rest of the system if they send a surge of electricity into the mobo. It doesn't always happen, but it's not a wager I'd be willing to take with a $500 rig..

Watch: http://www.corsairmemory.com/cinema/movie.aspx?id=622747
Read up: http://www.corsair.com/_appnotes/AN805_Why_a_high_quality_PSU_is_an_essential_purchase.pdf
 
I bought a compter tower with a power supply awhile back that was 440 watts (I think) and it lasted me for a good 3 years. But if it does blow out, should I worry that all of my parts will blow out as well or will the power just shut off?
I had a fairly new Rosewill PSU go out on me last year. Before it died it spiked my system, frying my motherboard, CPU, memory and video card. Saving $50 on a power supply cost me over $700 in destroyed components. Of all the components in your system, the power supply is amongst the most important.
 
I had a fairly new Rosewill PSU go out on me last year. Before it died it spiked my system, frying my motherboard, CPU, memory and video card. Saving $50 on a power supply cost me over $700 in destroyed components. Of all the components in your system, the power supply is amongst the most important.

Yeah your right, I wont take the risk then. Someone told me today that the only way you can fry it is if you Overclock it. I dotn know how to overclock it, but I should still get a better PSU?
 
Yeah your right, I wont take the risk then. Someone told me today that the only way you can fry it is if you Overclock it. I dotn know how to overclock it, but I should still get a better PSU?

No thats certainly not true at all. Overclocking puts more strain on it, but a regular system can fry a PSU just as well.
 
No thats certainly not true at all. Overclocking puts more strain on it, but a regular system can fry a PSU just as well.
Well... Whats a good Computer case and a PSU combind (Combo package if you will). Cause this case I like alot, but the PSU is going to be a problem... =/
 
oh k so if you want make a comp like your there s no point of buying a fan

Buying a fan is important (All depending on the computer). The case I choose has 4 fans and my CPU has another fan with it. Either way your computer will have a fan when you make it/buy it.
 
Back
Top