Is it worth getting Warranty Plans???
I want to thank all of you for the help you have provided me in setting up my computer and now that the 9550 has dropped to the price of the 9450 I am going to buy it and build it. If you all could just check over what I have and tell me it all good to go and that they will all work together I will go ahead and buy them.
Once again thank you all. I'll stick around and help as much as possible.
CPU - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115041
MoBo- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131284
Graphics Card - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161236
Case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021
Ram - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227298
PSU - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371009
Thermal - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186020
Hard Drive - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148136
CD Drive - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136133
CPU Fan - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118019
I want to thank all of you for the help you have provided me in setting up my computer and now that the 9550 has dropped to the price of the 9450 I am going to buy it and build it. If you all could just check over what I have and tell me it all good to go and that they will all work together I will go ahead and buy them.
Once again thank you all. I'll stick around and help as much as possible.
CPU - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115041
MoBo- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131284
Graphics Card - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161236
Case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021
Ram - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227298
PSU - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371009
Thermal - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186020
Hard Drive - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148136
CD Drive - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136133
CPU Fan - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118019
Last edited: