Final List of Parts for my Future build

itsaferbie

New Member
Okay so here is the final parts list for a future (1st) build that I want to do once I get the money for it. My budget is around $1,000. And what I plan on using the computer for is some gaming, Minecraft, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead, and Total War and other games. I also plan on editing videos and using the internet.

For the cases I'm not sure which one will be able to hold all my parts in, and I might want to upgrade once more advanced items hit the market.

Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119197
OR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160

HDD: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152185

Disk Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204

Which amount of memory do you think would be good for me?

Memory: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231277
OR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231314

Mobo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128444

CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103808

GPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150505

Which do you think my system will need? I am willing to pay more if necessary, since I know that this is an important part.

PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139019
OR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005

Keyboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823664005

Mouse: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105091

OS: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116754

Thanks for the help! And feel free to make any fixes/comments to items, and make any suggestions to the parts I have listed.
 
Back
Top