Finally looking at building

jonnyp11

The reason those boards are free in a bundle is because there outdated and nobody is ordering them anymore. Go with the 560BE and the board in FuryRosewoods link, you get 30 bucks off on it with the 560BE. Its alot better board then the others and worth the extra money.

I know all that stuff and i'd love getting better and newer stuff. I'm probably going to talk to him later tonight and try to get a real budget in mind for everything i need. Also I was planning to ask him about all of these hard drives on sale right now, although i'm not sure if i'd rather get that corsair 90gb ssd today or looking at the momentus 500gb hybrid or a f3 1tb, since those are all a good bit off right now. And nobody ever answered my question about will microsoft let me transfer my xp off my old compaq or something like that?

jonnyp11

which it's 80 right now and all, really just need to see how much the max would be cuz he keeps saying he wants to do a build too, but he also wants to get the best stuff possible if we do it and all, he's a confusing person.