Find Me A Phone!

Kornowski

VIP Member
Hi,

I'm looking at getting a new phone, I currently have a Sagam MYV65, which is a little out-dated :p

Something around £100... maybe a little more.

In the UK please!
I was looking at the V3 Razor, but I'm open to suggestions! :D

Thanks

meanman

go with the sony erricson walkman its a great phone i have full length films on mine and the mp3 sounds great.

g4m3rof1337

I have the T Mobile Dash.
And I recommend it to anyone. Lol.
The SLVR is also nice. I owned the silver SLVR before the Dash.

Last edited:

4NGU$

VIP Member
dont get the V3 take word for it is pretty crap to be honest it crashes all the time and im on my 3 one good job its a contract phone plus they break really easy if you drop em
not that i dropped mine and broke it a mate dropped his in the dark room in collage cracked the screen and the 2 key stopped working

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nah, I don't want an Iphone, lol, I don't have that much money...

go with the sony erricson walkman its a great phone i have full length films on mine and the mp3 sounds great.

Does it take SD cards or something?

dont get the V3 take word for it is pretty crap to be honest it crashes all the time and im on my 3 one good job its a contract phone plus they break really easy if you drop em
not that i dropped mine and broke it a mate dropped his in the dark room in collage cracked the screen and the 2 key stopped working

I didn't expect that, lol, Oh right, I thought they were good!

I have the T Mobile Dash

Can you get it in the UK?

g4m3rof1337

I am sure you can.
Do you have T Mobile UK?
If not, you can try places like Ebay, for an unlocked one. And try to get the full web browser and stuff.

4NGU$

VIP Member
we do have t-mobile over here :)

i mean dont get me wrong danny its a nice slim phone that fits nicely in your pocket and i like it coz it reaches your ear and mouth when you talk on it but i just had loads of little irritating crashes and stuff going on as well
the new Nokia phones seem pretty nice

Kornowski

VIP Member
Hmmm, Yeah, it's only £50 though... I don't know...

I'll take a look at the sony erricson walkman, any other suggestions?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Motorola pebl?

motorola_pebl_1.jpg

i dont know if they are any good ,It looks good though:)

I have a Motorola v500 phone and its great even though its outdated now.

but i would look into the Sony ericson walkman,They are soppose to be good.

Tayl

VIP Member
The PEBL isn't a very nice phone I don't think. I was going to buy one myself but after having played about with one in the O2 shop I decided against it. I really didn't like the way they open (you push down on the top of the face flip and it pops down then open). Felt very flimsy as if it would break easy.

I have the SLVR, not a bad phone at all. I quite like it. Don't plan on upgrading anytime soon because it suits me just perfect.

Rove.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Looks pretty good! Is it a nice phone?

I think £100 may be a little too much, something around £70 maybe...

I want it to be able to play music and have a decent camera and video... Be able to put videos, pictures and songs from my PC on it.

Tayl

VIP Member
Wow that's how much the phone costs now? Sheesh, it's kept it's value, sort of. Yeah it's a very decent phone for me. Not sure what others think of the SLVR but it does me great. Nice and lite, slim, far better screen than the v3 series etc.

Rove.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've decided on which one to get, I'm getting this, it looks great! :D

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/3297051/-/Product.html

that looks good dan,

have you taken a look in Woolworths lately?

theyve had some brilliant deals on mobile phones because of the price wars thats going on over mobile phones.

how about these;

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50930817

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50859241

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50927999

the O2 Samsung E250 & Samsung E900 listed there has MP3 :)

Last edited: