firefox- changing the settings to make it fast

Jon Boy

haha well they are just ignorent arnt they lol. And ohh what benifits will vista show over XP?? Is it realy worth the like £200 or so it will be on release?

Rambo

Dilly man 2 said:

No WAI! :p

Jon Boy said:
haha well they are just ignorent arnt they lol. And ohh what benifits will vista show over XP?? Is it realy worth the like £200 or so it will be on release?

Well, I would wait for it to be released, then wait for everyones point of view first. Maybe read a review or something? But yeah, it will will be sold for a ridiculously high price...

savagenator

vista....the next version of windows.....i wonder how it will look (probably be able to support up to 32 gigs of RAM (instead of the xp's 2) and over up to someting like 10 terabytes or somethign amazing like that....(xp supports2 terabytes)

Rambo

savagenator said:
vista....the next version of windows.....i wonder how it will look (probably be able to support up to 32 gigs of RAM (instead of the xp's 2) and over up to someting like 10 terabytes or somethign amazing like that....(xp supports2 terabytes)

Errm, yeah, ok. I think this topic was meant to be about speeding up Firefox by editing the config file. I don't think we should stray that far off topic and start talking about vista. Besides, this thread is quite old.

Make a new thread amongst the millions of ones already talking about Vista :)