Firefox Download Day 2008 - For A World Record

Kesava

No. It's quite the opposite lol. If you download it, you downloaded a brand-new Firefox browser.

no i mean like if i download it and already have FF3... then is it gonna be counted towards their record attempt?

what do they mean by update?

Kesava

your really not understanding...

in the Faq's it said

What qualifies as an official download of Firefox?

A "download" is the transmission of the entire, fully functioning Firefox 3 -- not an update.

so if im only updating from RC3 to the released version.. then is it gonna count towards a proper download and help with the world record attempt?

what do they mean by an update in that context? what is that supposed to mean?

are you understanding yet?

silver295

hey,

i wonder if anyone can help me out. I pledged to download, blablabl. Ive seen the download day is today but i havent received a email or anything. And i fought i would, with a link to go to a download site. Can someone let me know wen and from were i should download. I live in spain so if u could tell me my real time i would be veryyy gr8full!!!

thanz alot!!

-Silver:cool:

Kesava

basically it will be available as soon as its released... its not currently released.

When is Download Day?

Download Day will coincide with the general availability of Firefox 3. The clock will start ticking when Firefox 3 goes out the door! We don’t have a definitive date for Firefox 3 yet, but it should be in June.